Quality Custom Postcard Printing
Postcard printing is an effective and affordable marketing strategy. You can mail them directly to your audience or hand them out at events, like flyers. Customize any of our designs and print postcards for your marketing promotions, business announcements, special events, and more.
Fast and Affordable Postcard Printing for Effective Marketing
Postcards are powerful. Even with email marketing and social media, traditional postcards still hold a lot of value for businesses today. Postcards are not only affordable to produce and mail, but they also get high readership. Postcards have been proven to be more cost-effective than other print marketing tools when used to acquire a targeted customer base.
Many businesses benefit from postcard printing since they can easily adapt to different types of messaging. You can use postcards to tell potential customers about your products and services, promote discounts, and the latest offers. They also help if you need to highlight your website, invite customers to your social pages, or simply provide your phone number for more information. And because postcards are tangible, they are more likely to get noticed compared to emails.
Custom postcards look professional without the hefty price tag, which makes them appealing to smaller businesses as well. They are a great way to introduce a company, connect with customers, and keep the engagement running. Creative freelancers like graphic designers, photographers, and illustrators can also use postcards to showcase their work samples to prospective clients.
Sending custom postcards is key to standing out from your competitors. At NextDayFlyers, we offer a wide range of customization options for size, cardstock, and coating so you get the most out of your postcard printing. You can personalize it to suit your message and branding. Print your postcards in a compact size to use as giveaways or order large dimensions so they instantly stand out as soon as your customers see them in the mail.
Use our postcard mailing services to ease your workload and focus on other important facets of your business. If you are interested in our mailing services, you can check out our Direct Mail Postcards and EDDM postcards.
You can upload your own design or choose from our free templates to customize online. We also offer free file proofs at checkout so you can ensure your postcards are exactly the way you envisioned them before we proceed with printing.
Discover all the possibilities with postcard printing. If you have questions, our customer service team is available via live chat or at 855-898-9870 to discuss order options.
3 Ways to Design Your Postcards at NextDayFlyers
Still wondering how to customize postcards here at NextDayFlyers? Here are your options:
- Online Design Tool – If you want a blank slate but have no experience using professional design software, our built-in tool is for you. Pick a blank postcard template to start and go crazy with our wide range of customization features!
- Postcard Design Templates – We have nearly 200 design templates that you can easily filter by industry or by style. You’ll surely find one that suits your personality! Did we mention that you can customize all these free of charge? Now you know.
- Upload Your Own Design – If you’ve already worked on a postcard design, upload the file and we’ll get straight to processing your order! PDF is our preferred format, but we also accept AI, DOC, EPS, JPG, PNG, PSD, PUB, TIF and XLS. Don’t forget to set your artwork in CMYK with a resolution of 300 dpi and a .125” bleed on each side. You can request for a free proof so you can review the final look before we queue it for printing.
Design Custom Postcards With Our Beginner-Friendly Tool
Creating one-of-a-kind postcard designs is easy-peasy with our built-in design tool. Learn how to use it with these steps:
- Once you’ve chosen your preferences in the product calculator, click “Start Your Design Online”.
- You’ll be redirected to our postcard template gallery. We have nearly 200 templates that you can customize for free. Choose one that suits your style most or start with a blank template. Then, click “Customize”.
- The design tool lets you add shapes, insert text, and upload photos. You can customize both sides of the postcard, and you also get access to our stock image library with over 90 million pictures!
- Click “Preview” to check your work. Once you’re satisfied with your design, click “Save” and “Proceed to Order” to proceed with checkout.
Why Order Your Postcards From NextDayFlyers?
Here’s why we are the leading online company for all your printing requirements, including postcard printing.Fast turnarounds.
Your time is important. We make sure that you can design your postcards and receive your order faster than most brick-and-mortar print stores.Superior quality.
Our premium cardstock material can withstand handouts and direct mail promotions. With full-color printing capabilities, we ensure that your postcards come out bright, vibrant, and fade-resistant.Customization options.
Use our convenient online design tool to create postcards that will present your message in the best possible way. If you are looking for inspiration for your design, start with our free postcard design templates.
Choose your Postcard Type
Standard PostcardsNextDayFlyers offers the widest variety of postcard sizes. With standard postcards, you can choose from 10 sizes starting from 3.5” x 8.5” up to 8.5” x 11”. Our most popular and affordable size options are 4" x 6", perfect for sending out bulk announcements on a product launch or store opening and the slightly larger 5” x 7” for more impact.
Select from our different coating options to add shine and protection. If you would like recipients to be able to write on their postcards, we suggest uncoated or matte. High gloss UV on the front with an uncoated back is also a good choice for writing on one side.
We offer same-day printing turnaround for standard postcards.
Direct Mail or EDDM® PostcardsFor local companies, this is an effective way to reach your primary demographic by selecting the right locations. The best part about postcard campaigns is that they’re easy to track and measure. Restaurants, laundromats, real estate, and schools are just a few of the businesses that use postcard mailing.
We offer two mailing options to send your postcards:
- Direct mail postcards are effective if you are targeting a certain demographic.
- EDDM postcards are a more affordable alternative that can target every household in your chosen neighborhood.
Learn more about the difference between direct mail and EDDM.
Premium PostcardsMake your promotions stand out from the mail with our premium postcards. Our special finishes and printing options will bring your postcards to another level. Print metallic postcards and add a touch of elegance to your design with choices of gold, silver, or bronze accents. Raised Spot UV postcards apply several layers of spot UV to lift important design details. You can also print Silk Postcards for an elegant, smooth finish. These are tear and water-resistant, protecting your design as it’s handed out or sent in the mail.
These are just a few of the postcards we can print for your business. We have more customization options for you to create the perfect promotion to suit your strategy and goals.
Expert Tips to Maximize Your Custom Postcards
Postcard marketing can do wonders for your business when done correctly. Secure a higher response rate and more sales with these tips.
- Use the right direct mail strategy. There are postcard campaigns that’ll do well with EDDM, and others that would benefit best with direct mail. Make sure that you go with the option that suits your product or service best. One way to figure this out is by describing your target prospect. If you’re aiming for a specific demographic, pick direct mail. Otherwise, go with EDDM.
- Keep ‘em coming. Postcard marketing is not a one-off activity. Stay in your receivers’ minds by popping up in their mailbox regularly with upcoming promos, exclusive deals, or just simple updates.
- Make the back pop. Mail is usually delivered address side up, so the back of your postcard needs to stand out just as much as the front. Instead of leaving it blank, add an eye-catching visual or list down the highlights of your product or service. By going with the latter, the reader will know what your postcard is about right off the bat.
Same-Day Postcard Printing Available Here
Upload your design and your postcards can be printed and ready for shipping as soon as today.
If you need your postcards printed immediately and would like to pick up your order, just select “Ready Today” under “Printing Turnaround”. If you upload your press-ready files by 10:00 a.m. PT, Monday through Friday, your prints will be ready to ship between 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. on the same day.
Additional Postcard Printing Resources
Check out these articles for more insight on custom postcard printing.
- The Origin and History of Postcards – Who sent the first postcard and how did they come up with the idea? Discover the rich history of this tried-and-tested marketing tool in this article.
- A Postcard for Every Purpose: A Dozen Ideas for Marketing with Postcards – Are you looking for ways to reach your prospects or build deeper connections with your clients using postcards? Learn how you can incorporate postcard marketing in your sales strategy in 12 different ways.
- The Power of Postcards: How Effective Postcards Change the World – Why are postcards still highly relevant in the age of digital and social media marketing? In this guide, we explore why postcards are a highly reliable print marketing tool.
- How to Address a Postcard? – Learn how you can mail postcards in this comprehensive guide. We also included tips on how you can write an effective postcard message.
- Why Postcard Size Matters – Size matters when it comes to postcards. Find out which dimensions are right for you.
- What Is the Difference Between Direct Mail and EDDM? – Learn how to differentiate these two direct mail strategies and how you can use either (or both) to supplement your marketing and promotional efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions About Postcards
What materials do you use for postcards?
We use cardstock of different weights for our custom postcards: 10 pt., 14 pt., 16 pt., and 17 pt. You can choose from a wide range of coatings and laminations to make your postcard reflective of your style and personality.
How much does it cost to print postcards?
You can get an instant quote using our order calculator. The price of your postcards depends on the printing specifications you choose. It costs $26.95 or 27¢ each for 100 pieces of 4” x 6” size postcards printed on glossy 14 pt. cardstock. The price per piece changes if you choose a different size, material, and quantity.
Where can I make my custom postcard?
You can create your postcard for free using NextDayFlyer’s online design tool. We offer dozens of customizable design templates you can easily change according to your business and branding. You can filter these templates according to size, industry, and style. Just choose your preferred layout or start from a blank canvas, then add images, adjust colors, and edit text with our easy online design tool.
What are the popular postcard sizes?
Our most popular USPS-qualified postcard sizes are 4” x 6” and 5” x 7”. Size 4” x 6” is the standard size, but if you need something bigger to stand out go for size 5” x 7”. Learn more about which of the two sizes would suit your goals.
Can I print other postcard shapes?
Yes, we offer die-cut postcard options for unique and standout designs. You can choose from a wide variety of options such as circle, heart, flower, and bottle-shaped postcards to suit special occasions and messages.
Can I print on both sides?
Yes. You can choose between full-color printing or black and white for the back of your postcards.
How do I get my postcard design checked for free?
You can upload your design first then select your preferred proofing option.
Choosing “I want a PDF proof” ensures that you review the PDF file before we proceed to printing. Note that you’ll need to approve the file for us to proceed with production.
What is the fastest printing time for my postcards?
We can print your postcards as fast as today for orders placed and approved by 10:00 a.m. PT, Monday to Friday. Printing time does not include shipping time. Learn more about our same-day printing and next-day printing services.