- Same-day printing
- Matte, gloss & UV coatings or uncoated
- For nightclubs, band gigs & events
- Same-day printing
- Matte, gloss & UV coatings or uncoated
- For nightclubs, band gigs & events
Create Buzz for Your Event with Club Flyers
Club flyers can make promoting your club and events you organize a breeze. Perfect for bars, nightclubs, and band gigs, club flyers can hype up your parties and get more people to come.
Build excitement by listing down your weekly events on your club flyers. Add high-quality photos of performers and drink specials to help pique people’s curiosity. Your event flyer can even double as a ticket or a coupon that attendees can redeem when they come to your shows.
They’re an affordable way to grab the attention of a wide audience and it’s easy to pass them around. Giving away flyers would be a breeze because they are lightweight and easy to hand out in areas with high foot traffic or near your venue.
Why NextDayFlyers is the Best Choice for Club Flyer Printing
NextDayFlyers offers reliable club flyer printing services at competitive prices. We offer flexible customization options to help you promote your club and communicate with your target audience. Our seamless ordering process allows customers to have an easy and hassle-free experience with our instant price quotes, free design templates, intuitive design tool, helpful resources, and straightforward product calculator. We also have fast turnarounds and a dedicated customer support team ready to address your questions or concerns.
Variety of Sizes to Print Epic Club Flyers
We offer a wide range of sizes for club flyers. Our most popular sizes are listed below:
- 2” x 3.5” is the smallest size flyer size we can print. This can be used as a promotional ticket to get into party places or nightclubs.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is half a letter size and the most economical option. It’s easy to hand out to people walking around restaurant and bar districts.
- 8.5” x 11” is the standard size for event flyers. Distribute these in high-traffic areas or put them up on event boards inside coffee shops or sandwich shops.
- 11” x 17” is our largest flyer format. Print it as a poster to advertise club events. You can also fold it in half to create a program for your party and include details such as the schedule of bands playing that night.
Custom Size Available If the standard sizes that we offer do not match your requirements, you can always opt for a custom size. Choose the width and height of your flyers based on the following ranges:
- Width: Between 2” and 11”
- Height: Between 2” and 17”
Go with the smallest flyer size we have, which is the 2” x 2”, or select a unique size that is perfect for your needs. You have full control when it comes to the size of your club flyers.
Paper Stock & Coatings
Customize your club flyers with your choice of paper stock and coating.
70 lb. Paper
- Thin yet durable and easy to hand out
- Uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen, pencil, or permanent marker
80 lb. Paper
- Slightly heavier and thicker than the 70 lb. paper
- Easy to fold, hand out, and keep
- Comes with shiny gloss coating on both sides
100 lb. Paper
- Has the same thickness, texture, and rigidity as premium magazine paper
- The thickest paper stock yet easy to hand out and fold
- Choose from elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny high-gloss UV coating
- Highly recommended for mail delivery
10 pt. Cardstock
- Durable and lightweight cardstock that’s easy to carry around and hand out
- Comes in subdued, elegant matte coating, vivid-colored gloss, or extra shiny high-gloss UV coating
14 pt. Cardstock
- Sturdy cardstock that does not easily bend or crease
- Available in several protective coatings: shiny gloss or a muted and elegant matte on both sides.
- Add an extra reflective high-gloss UV on each side or complement it with an uncoated back.
- Also comes in an uncoated surface on both sides for writability; gives your flyer a luxurious look
16 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly heavier and thicker compared to the 14 pt. cardstock
- Enhanced rigidity protects it from creases
- Comes in two protective coatings: the high-reflective, vivid-detailed gloss and subdued matte.
17 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock
- Uncoated on both sides for writability and a textured, premium look
To add a layer of personality to your flyers, apply our water-based matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating. Leaving the flyers uncoated is also an option.
- Gloss gives your club flyer the right amount of shine, creating a balance between the short copy and main image so they’re easy to read.
- Matte is the prime choice for luxury brands and designs that prefer a satin-like appearance. It’s easy on the eyes especially for text-heavy designs.
- High-gloss UV is extra shiny and makes colors pop from any distance.
- Uncoated gives a high-end finish if you prefer a more subdued look.
Laminates You’ll Love
Need something posh for your event invites? Go the premium route with our special laminates.
- Silk would make your club flyers look luxurious. The laminate has a semi-gloss sheen and feel reminiscent of silk fabric.
- Soft touch has a suede-like texture that’s smooth to the touch. It is resistant to smudges and fingerprints.
Club Flyers Bundled in Vibrant Colors
You can print club flyers in full color on one or both sides.
For double-sided printing, you can print the back side in black or grayscale.
NextDayFlyers offers bundling for quantities of 25 and up. We wrap your club flyers in a thin, transparent layer of plastic to keep them neatly stacked and safe from damage.
If you have a tight deadline or have fallen behind on promoting your gig, don’t worry. Same-day printing is available for your order. Order with us today! You may get in touch with our customer care team by calling our toll-free hotline at 855-898-9870, sending us an email at email@example.com, or visiting our website.
Helpful Club Flyer Resources
20 Free Party Fonts
Easy Club Flyer Design Tutorial
25 Club Flyer Vectors for Inspiration
30 Night Club Flyer Designs
Free Club Flyer Templates for Spring Break
FREE Artistic Club Flyer Templates for Dubstep, Dance, Trance, & House
How to Draw Crowds With Club Flyers
Write a catchy headline. Get people’s attention right from the start with a smart heading of three to five words.
Make event details easy to read. Be sure to include your event’s date and time in large font sizes. If there’s any other pertinent information like requirements for attending, be sure it stands out as well.
Use the right colors. Use neutral colors such as white, black, and gray for a minimalist, professional design. Complement these hues with bold shades like teal or mint green. Brands with a fun and bright aesthetic can apply yellow hues and other bold tones like pink or orange.
Keep things clean and simple. Avoid crowding the design with too much information and multiple images. Apply the three-element rule — include a photo, header, and a colored object so you won’t lose the reader’s focus.
Choose an appropriate size. Use the standard 8.5” x 11” flyer so it’s easy for you to hand them out and for customers to read all the printed information. The smaller 4” x 6” or 5”x 7” sizes are quick to keep to refer to in the future.
How to Distribute Club Flyers Effectively
Follow these tips so you can hand out flyers without worrying about people throwing them away as soon as you give it to them:
- Use an eye-catching design and bold headlines. Grab the attention of passersby with short catchy phrases and colors that pop so that your audience will be curious to check out your flyer.
- Target the right audience. Make sure you distribute your flyers where your target audience is so that your event and venue details are passed on to the right crowd.
- Timing is key. Distributing flyers in the midst of bad weather or during the most inconvenient time (think rush hour) may mean your flyers have a higher chance of being discarded. If you hand out flyers at a time when people are more relaxed or at places where they are walking leisurely, it’s more likely that they’ll read your message.
- Get permits before distributing flyers. Not all places allow flyer distribution. Some public places like parks, schools, or business establishments may require prior approval, while private properties are usually off-limits. Check local distribution laws to avoid any inconvenience.
- Think of a distribution strategy. Creating a plan for distribution helps in productivity and organization. Gather your distribution team and choose methods like door-to-door, hand-to-hand, or business-to-business distribution to cover all your bases.
- Be friendly and approachable. It’s possible that passersby will ask about your event or be interested to know more about your business. Remember to be polite and kind when distributing flyers. If you’re cold and distant, it can drive people away and give your business a bad reputation.
How to Create Club Flyers With NextDayFlyers Templates
Not sure how to get started? We have easy-to-use design templates that you can edit according to your preferences. Here’s how you can create your own club flyer design with our templates:
1. Enter “club flyers” in the search bar of the design templates page and select a template you like by clicking “Customize.” If you want to narrow down search results, select any of the categories found on the left side of the page.
2. After picking a template, the browser will redirect you to the online design tool.
3. Edit the template by changing the text, changing the colors and fonts, adding custom shapes, uploading your logo from your computer, or searching for stock images.
4. Once done, click “Preview” to see your final design, and choose “Save” or Save As” if you want to save a copy of your draft.
5. Click “Proceed to Order” to continue to check out and have your file ready for print production.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I write on gloss or matte coating?
Both gloss and matte coating can be difficult to write on. However, you can write on them with a permanent marker (easiest) or ballpoint pen. If writing information on your flyer is essential, you may want to consider an uncoated option.
What is the difference between matte and glossy finishes for club flyers?
A matte finish has a more satin-like appearance and a has a subdued look. It’s mostly used for luxury brands or designs, and if you want to guide readers through lengthy texts.
A glossy finish adds shine to your design without glare and makes the colors in the flyer pop. It also brings out the balance between the short copy and the main image and makes it easy on the eyes.
What’s the difference between gloss and high-gloss UV coatings?
Gloss coatings have less sheen compared to high-gloss UV coatings. They have a shiny surface that reflects light away from your design and can protect your artwork from scuffs and scratches.
High-gloss UV coatings, on the other hand, have a high-shine finish that gives it a wet look. Its UV coating is scratch and abrasion-resistant and can tolerate frequent handling.
Can I add a gloss finish to the 17 pt. Cardstock?
No, you can’t. Our 17 pt. cardstock is uncoated on both sides to allow writability, and to give a more subdued and premium look.
How many flyers can fit in one bundle or shrink wrap?
The number of flyers that fit in one bundle depends on the quantity of your order. With us, you can order your flyers in bundles of 25, 50, 100, or 150.
Will I receive a proofing copy before printing my flyers?
Yes, you can request a free proofing file of your flyer so you can check it before you print. Select “Start with a FREE proof” in the product calculator to upload your artwork. Our team will then reach out to you via email within 24 hours so that you can review and approve your print file.
What kind of cardstock should I choose?
This depends on how thick and durable you want your flyers to be. If you want your flyer to be lightweight and flexible, 14 pt. cardstock is a popular choice. If you want a thicker and more premium flyer, choose our 16 pt. cardstock. For durable and thick premium paper that can be written on with a pencil or pen, 17 pt. cardstock is your best option.
What is the standard size of a club flyer?
The standard size for a club flyer is 8.5” x 11”. This size is mostly used for event flyers and are distributed in areas with high foot traffic.
Do you have a design tool for me to create a club flyer?
Yes, we do. We have design templates that you can easily use, or if you want to start from scratch you can use our online design tool.
What is the minimum and maximum order quantity for club flyers?
You can order at least 25 club flyers or order as many as 100,000 club flyers in one checkout.
Can I print club flyers on both sides?
Yes, you can. Just select in the product calculator if you want full color printing, black or grayscale printing, or no printing at all on the back side.
Can I get a custom size for my club flyer?
Yes, you can. Select “Custom Size” under the size options provided in the product calculator, and choose the width and height of your based on the following ranges:
Width: Between 2” and 11”
Height: Between 2” and 17”
What file formats are accepted for printing club flyers?
NextDayFlyers accepts PDF, AI, DOC, DOCX, EPS, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, PUB, TIF, TIFF, PPT, PPTX, TXT, CSV, XLSX, and XLS files.
For best results, we recommend using CMYK color mode at 300 dpi resolution with a .125" bleed on each side.
What does turnaround time mean?
Turnaround time refers to the number of business days it takes to print your club flyers. This timeline does not include shipping time.
What is the turnaround time for printing club flyers?
We can have your order ready for shipping on the same day if it’s checked out by 10 a.m. PST/EST, the next business day, or in 3 business days.
When will my order be delivered?
Use our Get Estimate tool to calculate when your club flyers will be delivered. When you enter your zip code, a list of options will appear so you can choose the appropriate turnaround time based on the delivery estimate. Keep in mind the cut-off time for printing services you’re availing.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the club flyer layout templates available.