Club Flyers Build Buzz for Your Event
Club flyers make promoting club and organized events a breeze. Perfect for bars, nightclubs, band gigs, and other events, club flyers can definitely build hype for your event. They’re an affordable way to grab the attention of a wide audience.
Use an exciting design to reveal the relevant event details on your club flyers. Add high-quality illustrations and photographs to feature performances and drink specials and get people excited. Your event flyer can even double as a ticket or a coupon that recipients can redeem. Hand them out in areas with high foot traffic.
Variety of Sizes to Print Epic Club Flyers
We offer a wide range of sizes for club flyers. Some of the most popular sizes are:
- 2” x 3.5” is the smallest size and can be used as a promotional ticket to get into party places or nightclubs for special events.
- 5.5” x 8.5” is a half sheet and the most economical size. It’s easy to hand out to people walking around restaurant and bar districts.
- 8.5” x 11” is the standard size for event flyers. Distribute these in heavy foot traffic areas or post them on event boards at coffee shops or sandwich shops.
- 11” x 17” is the largest flyer format. Print it as a poster to advertise club events. You can also fold it in half to create a program for your club event, like listing the schedule for cover bands playing that night.
Custom Size Available
If the standard sizes that we offer do not match your requirement, you can always opt for a custom size. Choose the width and height of your flyers based on the following ranges:
- Width: 2” to 11”
- Height: 2” to 17”
Go with the smallest flyer size we have, which is the 2” x 2”, or select a unique size that is perfect for your needs. You have full control when it comes to the size of your club flyers.
Add Pizzazz to Club Flyers With Custom Stock & Coatings
Customize your club flyers with paper stock and coating to fit your needs.
70 lb. Paper
- A thin but durable paper that’s easy to hand out and keep
- Comes uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen, pencil, or permanent marker
80 lb. Paper
- Carries a slightly heavier weight and thickness than the 70 lb. paper
- Easy to fold, hand out, and keep
- Comes with shiny, gloss coating on both sides
100 lb. Paper
- Has the same thickness, texture, and rigidity as premium magazine paper
- The thickest paper stock but is easy to hand out and fold for storage
- Choose from elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
- Highly recommended for sending out in the mail
10 pt. Cardstock
- A durable and lightweight cardstock that’s easy to carry around and hand out
- Comes in subdued, elegant matte coating, vivid-colored gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
14 pt. Cardstock
- A sturdy cardstock that does not easily bend
- Available in several protective coatings: shiny gloss or a muted and elegant matte on both sides.
- Add an extra reflective high gloss UV on each side or complement it with an uncoated back.
- Also comes in an uncoated surface on both sides for writability; gives your flyer a luxurious look
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a slightly heavier weight and thickness compared to the 14 pt. cardstock
- Additional rigidity protects it from creases
- Comes in two protective coatings: the high-reflective, vivid-detailed gloss or the subdued and muted matte on both sides.
17 pt. Cardstock
- Has a slightly heavier thickness than the 16 pt. cardstock
- Both sides are uncoated, allowing for writability and a textured, high-end appearance
For an added splash of personality, apply our water-based matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV coating. You can also leave the surface uncoated.
- Gloss gives your club flyer the right shine, creating a balance between the short copy and main image.
- Matte is the prime choice for luxury brands or designs that prefer a satin-like appearance. It’s easy on the eyes and guides readers through lengthier text.
- High gloss UV is extra shiny and makes every color pop from far away.
- Uncoated gives a high-end finish if you prefer a more subdued look for your brand.
Club Flyers Bundled in Vibrant Color
You can print club flyers in full color either double-sided or one-sided to suit your needs.
For double-sided printing, the option to print the back side in black or grayscale is available.
NextDayFlyers offers bundling for quantities of 25 and up. We wrap your club flyers in a thin, transparent layer of plastic to keep your club flyers neatly stacked and help prevent damage.
If you have a tight deadline or have fallen behind on promoting your gig, don’t worry. Same-day printing is available for your order.
How to Draw Crowds With a Club Flyer
Write a catchy headline. Get people’s attention right from the start with a smart heading using three to five words.
Make event details easy to read. Be sure to include the date and time in large font sizes. If there’s any other pertinent information, like requirements to attend, be sure it stands out.
Use the right colors. Use neutral colors such as white, black, and gray for a minimalist, professional design. Complement these hues with bold shades such as teal or mint green. Brands with a fun and bright aesthetic can apply yellow hues and other bold tones like pink or orange.
Keep things clean and simple. Avoid crowding the design with too much information and multiple images. Apply the three-element rule of only including a photo, header, and a colored object to maintain the reader’s focus.
Choose an appropriate size. Use the standard 8.5” x 11” so it’s easy to handout and customers can easily read all the printed information. The smaller 4” x 6” or 5”x 7” sizes are easy to keep for them to refer to in the future.
What does turnaround time mean?
Turnaround time refers to the number of business days it takes to print your club flyers. It does not include shipping time.
When will my order be delivered?
Use our Get Estimate tool to calculate when your club flyers will be delivered. When you enter your zip code, a list of options will appear so you can choose the appropriate turnaround time based on the a delivery estimate. Keep in mind the cut off time for printing services.
Can I write on gloss or matte coating?
Both gloss and matte coating can be difficult to write on. However, you can write on them with a permanent marker (easiest) or ball point pen. If writing information on your flyer is essential, you may want to consider an uncoated option.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the club flyer layout templates available.