Brand Your Products or Events
Hang Tags for Business Promotions or GiftsHang tag printing is a good way to strengthen your branding. Put them on all your products and let them serve as your personal business cards that your customers will want to keep. Aside from business purposes, custom hang tags can also be used as ready-to-use gift tags for that added personal touch.
NextDayFlyers offers rectangular hang tags in a range of size options, from as small as 2" x 2.5" up to 3" x 6.5". Your hang tags can be printed in either 10 pt., 14 pt., or 16 pt. gloss, matte, or high gloss. Optional hole drilling is also available.
Our foil hang tags are the epitome of sophistication and class. They will bring your custom product tags to a whole new level especially when combined with spot UV and silk lamination. Foils are available in gold, silver, and copper.
Standard Shapes That Speak Volumes
Custom hang tags offer a lot of versatility with their wide variety of shape options. The right shape plays an integral role in attracting the right attention. What shapes should you choose? Here are a couple of ideas:
- Rectangle hang tags are a classic for a reason. This broad, horizontal shape gives you a large print area to work with. You can easily put your logo, brand story, and price without it looking cramped. Rectangle hang tags are perfect for clothing and artisanal products
- Square hang tags are perfect for gift-giving, especially for the holidays. These provide plenty of space to print your brand or holiday message in front while adding a personalized touch at the back.
- Round hang tags put all the focus on the logo. These gives you the unique opportunity of adding branding to items that are difficult to stick labels to such as homemade jewelry, collectibles, and other small gift items.
Unique Die-Cut Hang Tags for Long-Lasting Appeal
Die-cut hang tags are great for catching your customers' attention. Unlike Square and rectangular hang tags, these have unique shapes that are more eye-catching. Include your business details and logo for better branding. You can also use your hang tags when you give gifts for weddings, birthdays, or other special occasions. Hang tags can be used as custom clothing tags for apparel. Then give your gift a personal touch by adding your own message.
NextDayFlyers offers die-cut hang tags in circle, oval, leaf, rounded corners, and half-circle side shapes. These are printed on cardstock with gloss, matte or high-gloss finish and have an option for hole drilling.
Special Finishes for Special Messages
Go against the grain and go beyond the ordinary. Elevate your product tagsto another level by adding special finishing. These use special printing processes to create a premium and luxurious finish that transforms your hang tags into something uniquely sophisticated.
- Spot UV highlights specific design elements by giving it a shiny high-gloss UV finish. It creates contrast for your artwork, making it more visually appealing.
- Metallic printing lets you create hang tags with an extra reflective shine. Make your designs more vibrant by adding a layer of silver metallic ink underneath the regular inks. To make it even more interesting, add spot UV as well.
- Foil printing adds an elegant accent to your hang tags. Choose from gold, silver, and copper foil color options. Add spot UV to make it even more special.
- Velvet hang tags have a soft and refined finish. It adds a luxurious rose petal-like feel to the surface that instantly adds a new layer of elegance. Add spot UV to give the design a welcome contrast.
Hang Tags FAQs
How soon can I receive my custom hang tag orders?
Our standard hang tags can be ready as quickly as the next business day but Click ‘Get Delivery Estimate’ on the product page and enter your ZIP code. You’ll see the different shipping options available to you as well as the estimated delivery dates.
Will I save when I print in bulk?
Yes, you will. The more hang tags you print, the bigger the savings.
Can I use my own logo for the hang tag design?
Yes, you can. Choose your preferred size from the downloadable templates in the product page. Use the editing program of your choice to create your design. Make sure to follow the print guidelines included in the template file. Once you’re done, export the file, upload your design, and proceed to order.
Can I get free proof before proceeding to print?
Yes, you can. You can request free proof after uploading your design. PDF is the preferred file format but we will also accept files formatted as AI, DOC, EPS, JPG, PNG, PSD, PUB, TIF, and XLS. Once the proof is approved, we will proceed to print your custom hang tag order.
Do the hang tags come with strings attached?
No, strings are not included with our hang tags. We do offer hole punching for your custom hang tag orders. You can choose from four hole sizes available to best suit your hang tag design.