Hang Your Message on a Poster to Stand Out in a Big Way
Poster Printing Services for Any Job, Big or Small
Whether you're looking to print posters in bulk or just print one, hang them outdoors or use them inside, NextDayFlyers has a poster printing option that will work for you.
Choose from four types of custom posters:
- Bulk Posters - Orders above 100 pieces of printed posters. Excellent for business marketing solutions.
- Short Run Posters - Minimum order of 1 up to a maximum of 50 printed posters. Great for small businesses with minimum requirements or for personal use.
- Mounted Posters - Large format poster printing on waterproof white PVC board. Great for outdoor promotions. Sizes start from 16” x 20” up to 24” x 36”.
- Poster Signs - Large format poster printing on waterproof white PVC board or 20 mil. styrene board. Both are outdoor friendly and recommended for long-lasting promotions. Sizes start from 16” x 20” up to 24” x 36”.
We have popular poster sizes for you to choose from, including the following:
- 11” x 17”
- 18” x 24”
- 24” x 36”
- 26” x 39”
Print custom posters with NextDayFlyers. If you don’t see the size you’re looking for, ask us for a custom quote. We’re happy to help.
Paper, Cardstock, and Finishes
Make your poster design come to life using our high-quality materials.
If you want something substantial yet lightweight, we offer 80 lb. paper that feels exactly like a glossy magazine page.
Our most popular option is 100 lb. paper because it’s the thickest of all papers and adds a premium feel.
Want to make the biggest impact? Choose 16 pt. cardstock, our heftiest option for printed posters.
If you need more durability for outdoor displays, we have weather-resistant PVC board or 20mil styrene.
For bulk posters, you can select the coating that works best for your project.
- Gloss coating is very versatile and is commonly used for majority of posters. It adds shine and saturation, so it’s best suited for prints with less text and more color.
- High-gloss UV coating is like glossy coating but shinier. Because of its reflective shine, we recommend that you choose this finish for full-color posters. Additionally, high-gloss UV protects your materials from wear and tear.
- Matte coating adds a soft, muted effect. This is best used for poster designs that need to avoid a reflective glare and emphasize detail over color. If your poster has dark colors and you’d like to frame it under glass, we recommend choosing matte coating.
Free File Review
Get a free digital proof with every order you place. Before printing, we’ll check your design for things like color mode, resolution, bleed, and trim.
Next, we’ll send you a PDF proof that shows how your printed posters will look. This process allows you to catch any errors and make revisions before we print.
Poster Tips and Suggestions
With their high visibility, posters are a classic yet flexible marketing tool. Hanging just one in any public space extends your marketing reach.
Businesses that may benefit from using Posters as a marketing material include:
Automotive — Car dealers promote automobiles using posters and include important features on the backside. Try ordering mounted posters for showrooms or popular areas with high foot traffic.
Travel and hospitality — Use large posters to print stunning scenery and tourist locations. Travel agencies often do this and display them prominently in their lobbies to entice people to travel more. Mounted posters also work for promoting events in hotels.
Photography — Take images that make you proud and turn them into posters. Whether or not you are a professional photographer, you can print your favorite images and display them at your home or in a gallery. We recommend using high-gloss UV for added definition.
Graphic design — Advertising and promotion posters have already been around since the 1870s. Use posters to create provoking campaigns that will encourage potential customers to follow your call to action.
Grocery stores — Posters are a no-fail approach to promoting new products and limited-time offers. Use bold colors and glossy paper so your shoppers will take notice.
Convenience stores — Just like grocery stores, convenience stores can also use posters for advertising, promoting discounts, and communicating store hours.
Posters for any Purpose
If you want someone to see your message, print it on a poster.
Visual artists, as well as less artistic professionals can use posters to show samples of their work. You can keep these in a portfolio to share your work.
Posters are also a perfect way to convey detailed information. For clinics and hospitals, you can design educational content for visitors to learn more about certain medical subjects.
If you’re an insurance agent or broker, the wording on your poster could be as simple as, "Did you know we offer insurance for your portable electronics?" with a picture of a broken phone underneath.
There are plenty of ways you can make posters work for you.
Start by uploading your design on the website. Order custom posters from NextDayFlyers today.
Useful Blogs and Articles about Posters
When will I receive my posters?
We offer same-day printing for bulk posters and short-run posters. This means that if you upload your design and confirm your order by 10 a.m. PT, we can have your posters printed and ready for shipping or pick up between 5:30 to 7 p.m. PT on that same day. Note that this printing turnaround time does not cover holidays, weekends, and delivery time. If you’re not in a rush, you can also choose next-day printing or 3-day printing service.
Can I design my custom poster online?
Yes, you can. You can get inspiration by browsing through our customizable design templates then use the online design tool. You can filter templates by size, industry, and style. Follow these steps to design your poster online:
- Edit your chosen template by clicking “Customize”.
- You will be redirected to NextDayFlyer’s online design tool.
- Use the tool bar to upload images from your computer, add shapes, change text, and design your poster according to your branding.
- When you are done designing, click “Save As” and enter your file name.
- Confirm by clicking “Save” then select “Proceed to Order”.
- You will be asked to confirm the quantity and poster specifications. If all the details are correct, you can click “Add to Cart."
- You can now proceed with your order payment or browse the website for more products.
What is the best paper for poster printing?
For posters printed on paper, we recommend choosing premium 100 lb. paper stock. It’s thicker with a more luxurious feel compared to standard copy paper. You can go thicker by choosing 16 pt. cardstock for added durability. Finish with high-gloss UV coating to protect your posters from stains and scratches.
How much does it cost to print a poster?
The total cost depends on what type of poster(s) you will be getting. You can get an estimate of your order upon the input of your preferred printing options (inches, paper stock, quantity). Our prices start as follows:
Bulk Posters — $127.95
Short Run Posters — $10.21
Mounted Posters — $31.95
Poster Signs — $31.95
Can I save more money if I order in bulk?
Yes, we offer bulk printing for posters and the cost is cheaper per piece. For example, ordering 500 12” x 18” posters printed on 100 lb. glossy paper will cost you 70¢ per piece. If you order 1,000 pieces, the cost per unit drops to 39¢. You can always check the order calculator for the unit price of your product. Just indicate your preferred size, quantity, material, and printing turnaround and the order calculator will generate the estimated cost per piece and your order total.
What are the most popular sizes for posters?
11” x 17” is a popular, standard size for small posters. These resemble the size of a flyer, so it’s easy to tape to a bulletin board or on a street post.
24” x 36” works well for larger posters that need to be displayed in areas like malls with high foot traffic. This size works great for product ads and promotions in front of stores.
26” x 39” is as big as the movie posters in cinemas. These are great for ads in really crowded locations like festivals, parties, and public events.