Silk Hang Tags
Enhance Your Brand Beautifully
Silk hang tag printing is a sophisticated way to label premium shop or boutique items. Silk hang tags are elegant, yet durable. They’re printed on 16 pt. cardstock with silk lamination, which is a thin layer of plastic coating. It makes silk hang tags resistant to tearing and water.
These strong custom hang tags feel like silk fabric.
Add a pop of shine to the logo or any other part of the art work with spot UV coating for an even more stunning look.
Silk hang tags can help attract customers while also relaying important purchase details to them. There are features available to make your custom hang tags both functional and fabulous.
- Choose full color, black, or grayscale printing to echo your brand. Include important product information, like size, color, fabric and price.
- Sizes vary from 1.5” x 3.5” (most popular) to 3.5” x 3.5”. Pick a size that suits your brand and products best.
- Comes with ?” pre-drilled hole located in the top-center of the hang tag so you can easily slip your own string through and attach to item.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Do the needle and attachment string comes with this
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the hang tag layout templates available.