Spot UV Postcard Printing
Spot UV Postcard Printing Will Make Your Marketing Shine
Spot UV postcard printing involves adding a UV-cured coating to your postcard. We can apply it to any specific part of your design to make it stand out. Spot UV coatings on postcards can be used to make jaw-dropping artwork that stands head and shoulders over regular postcards. Use spot UV coating on postcards to make products and calls to action stand out. You can print UV postcards to easily create stunning postcard designs that will catch and hold attention whether they’re sitting on a rack in your reception area, or sent out through the mail.
No special design skills or requirements are needed to try custom UV postcard printing or enjoy the benefits of spot UV. You can use spot UV to highlight anything you want. Highlight special offers, company names and logos, contact details, and more. UV postcards are a popular option for advertising special events and for improving customer response rates.
UV postcards come in extra thick 16 pt. cardstock in matte or gloss finishes. You may order spot uv cards in a range of sizes, from standard 4” x 6” to large sizes such as 6”x11”.
Make DIY Postcards with Our Free Customizable Postcard Templates and Online Design Tool
Creating your own postcard design has never been this easy. All you need to do is to choose the postcard template that you like best from our collection and then start customizing it. You can place your company name, logo, product image, and other design elements that you can think of.
We made it more simple for you to find the postcard design template that would suit your business. We categorized all the 182 designs that we have into different industries.?
Want to get started in customizing your postcards? Follow these easy steps on how to use our online design tool:
- Step 1. Select a postcard template that you want to edit.
- Step 2. Click Customize or the image of the template itself.
- Step 3. Start personalizing the postcard template by adding various graphic elements such as texts, photos, or background color.
You can also manipulate the images you’ll add on the design by cropping and rotating it. All of these tools can be easily found in the toolbar.
- Step 4. Proceed to Order once you’re done or save your design and get back to it later.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Browse by Category