- Same-day and next-day printing
- Wear-and-tear resistant cardstock
- Direct mail services available
- Same-day and next-day printing
- Wear-and-tear resistant cardstock
- Direct mail services available
Reach Your Target Market With Custom Postcards
Postcard printing allows marketers to build a relationship with their target consumers. People continue to appreciate the personalized touch of postcard marketing over their daily digital consumption. Postcards continue to be an affordable yet creative way for businesses to reach their customers in the comfort of their homes.
A standard postcard is often utilized to remind customers of a brand’s website launch, a new store branch, or an upcoming sale through postcard advertisements. Some even use postcards for printing invitations.
Handy and Mailable Custom Postcard Sizes
We offer business postcards in a variety of dimensions to help you spread an important message and showcase your business. Here are some helpful details on standard postcard sizes to help you choose which postcard size fits your message:
- 4” x 6” postcard printing is the most affordable option, perfect for sending out bulk announcements on a product launch or store opening.
- 4.25” x 6” is slightly larger than the standard 4” x 6” and provides more space for visual heavy designs.
- 5” x 7” are perfect for sending out timely sales promotions and discount coupons. It’s large enough to stand out but handy enough to keep for future reference.
- 5.5” x 8.5” postcards strike a balance between ample space for information and images without breaking your budget.
- 6”x 9” is big enough to stand out but also easy to hand out and for customers to keep.
- 6” x 11” is the largest mailable size available and is sure to get noticed in the pile.
Crisp Cardstock Choices
Each postcard is made from thick and durable cardstock that appears as if they were fresh from the press.
- 10 pt. - Our lightweight, flexible cardstock option, similar to paper used in greeting cards.
- 14 pt. - A common choice for printing postcards in bulk. This thickness is commonly seen on standard business cards.
- 16 pt. - Slightly thicker and more durable than the last two cardstock options. Its weight is normally felt on formal invitations for weddings and company events.
- 17 pt. - Our most durable option that gives your postcard an upscale, premium feel. Its weight can be likened to the thicker covers of paperback books.
Four Distinct Finishes
We also offer double-sided postcard printing so you can utilize the space available.
Gloss gives your postcard design the right shine, establishing a balance between the short copy and main image.
Matte is the prime choice for luxury brands or designs that prefer a satin-like appearance. It’s easy on the eyes and guides readers through lengthier text.
High Gloss UV is extra shiny and makes every color pop even from afar.
Uncoated option gives a high-end finish for brands that need a subdued look for their custom postcards.
Extend Your Reach With Our Postcard Direct Mail Services
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to include direct mail in your custom postcard order:
1. Select a minimum quantity of 500 postcards for your order on our online calculator.
2. The “Mailing Services” option will be enabled since this is a benefit we offer for bulk orders.
3. You can read up on the rest of our direct mailing services process here.
Upload your postcard design today or allow our online design tool and postcard templates to guide you through the process. Select our free file proof option to ensure your file is error free before we proceed with postcard printing.
Designing is a Breeze With Our Postcard Templates and Online Design Tool
Creating your own postcard design has never been this easy. All you need to do is to choose the postcard template that you like best from our collection and then start customizing it. You can place your company name, logo, product image, and other design elements that you can think of.
We also made it simpler to find the postcard design template that would suit your business by categorizing all 182 designs we have into different industries.
Want to get started in customizing your postcards? Follow these easy steps on how to use our online design tool:
- Step 1. Select a postcard template that you want to edit.
- Step 2. Click Customize or the image of the template itself.
- Step 3. Start personalizing the postcard template by adding various graphic elements such as texts, photos, or background color. You can also manipulate the images you’ll add on the design by cropping and rotating it. All these tools can be easily found in the toolbar.
- Step 4. Proceed to Order once you’re done or save your design and get back to it later.
Why Should You Get Your Custom Postcards From NextDayFlyers
You’re looking at the leading online company for anything print product related. Need proof? Here are three reasons our customers keep coming back for all their printing requirements – including custom postcards!
We’re fast. How fast, you ask? Place your order before 10 a.m. PT and we can get it ready for shipping in just a few hours.
We use the best materials. Custom postcards land straight on the doorsteps of your target market. Sending one is already a statement – you’re making it known that you take risks, you’re brimming with self-initiative, and you know how to persevere. With our premium cardstock material and full-color printing capabilities, you can bring the message home a lot stronger.
We can print any design. You’re free to submit any postcard design as long as it’s within our guidelines. But if you’re drawing a blank and don’t know what to put in your postcards, you can customize any of our free postcard design templates. And if you have a completely unique idea in mind, start from scratch using our online design tool!
Learn More About Custom Postcards
The Origin and History of Postcards – Have you ever wondered who received the first ever postcard and how it became a marketing staple? Discover its rich history in this article.
A Postcard for Every Purpose: A Dozen Ideas for Marketing with Postcards – Postcards aren’t just for sending holiday greetings to family, friends, and clientele. Here are 12 ways to maximize this versatile and affordable marketing tool.
Why Postcard Size Matters – Which popular postcard size is right for you? We explain the difference between 4x6 and 5x7 in this guide.
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Postcards
What materials do you use for custom postcards?
We use different cardstocks for custom postcards: 10 pt., 14 pt., 16 pt., and 17 pt. We also have different coatings and laminations for you to choose from.
Can I write on the back of the custom postcard?
Yes, you can. You can also add a postage stamp at the back if you’re mailing your postcards to your clients or target market.
Can I get my postcards printed today?
Yes, we can print your postcards as fast as today if we receive your order before 10 a.m. PT or as soon as the next business day. Select your preferred printing turnaround on our online calculator.
Which postcard sizes qualify for First-Class Mailing rates?
Your postcard must be rectangular, at least 3.5” x 5” but no more than 6” x 9” to qualify for the First-Class Mail postcard price. The postal service considers it a letter and will charge for the corresponding postage if it goes beyond those dimensions. Meanwhile, the USPS postcard size should be no bigger than 6.125” x 11.5” and 0.25" thick.
How does direct mail work?
We offer additional convenience by mailing your company postcards straight from our printers to your recipients’ homes. Get the word out on your product and take advantage of our direct mail services.
What is the difference between direct mail and EDDM?
Traditional direct mail specifically targets recipients of a certain demographic and mailing list. EDDM is the least expensive option that targets all the houses in specific neighborhoods. Read up on the benefits of these marketing strategies.
Browse by Category
No stamps or information on the address line will be placed on the back side if you choose no printing on the back.
Our pricing is consistent for designs with identical specifications. However, bulk pricing is still determined on a per-item basis.
Currently, NextDayFlyers doesn't offer 5" x 6" on standard orders for Standard Postcards. We would be happy to customize the order for you! You may customize the specifications of your order here. If you are planning to do EDDM/Direct mailing, you may check the mailing FAQs here: https://www.nextdayflyers.com/helpcenter/topic/mailing/
Please provide us with the full specifications of your potential order so we can get you a quote. You can submit a custom quote request here.
NextDayFlyers use different cardstocks for custom postcards: 10 pt., 14 pt., 16 pt., and 17 pt. We also have different coatings and laminations for you to choose from. If you will be selecting gloss, matte, or high gloss lamination/coating, writability is not guaranteed. I recommend that you get our sample pack so you can check the material that would work for your laser printer.
You can request a free sample kit if you want to check the different materials we print your orders on.
Thanks for reaching out. I see that you are looking to get rounded corners on the postcards that you want to order. Here is a link where you can customize anything using the same material we use for postcards. Just make sure to select the standard size which is 4x6 and choose 1/8 rounded corner option. https://www.nextdayflyers.com/custom-promotional-printing/custom-product-calculator?attr5=30009&attr332=30130&attr333=30133&attr336=30111&attr337=30112&attr338=30006&attr339=30116&attr341=30122&attr356=33838&width=4&height=6&product_id=585&calc_variant=LIS
Please let us know if you have further questions.
Thank you for choosing Next Day Flyers!
We'd love to give you pricing for mailing however we may be needing the complete specifications. To give you exact pricing for our mailing services, we recommend requesting quotes from our mailing team.
You may also get real-time quotes from here: https://www.nextdayflyers.com/direct-mail/
Feel free to give us a call or chat with us for better assistance.
Yes, we can accommodate portrait and landscape orientation. We will follow the orientation of your artwork. You may request for FREE proof, so that you get to see your file before it goes to press.
Hi! Thank you for your question! We definitely offer EDDM! You may check it here: https://www.nextdayflyers.com/postcard-printing/every-door-direct-mail
Please provide us with the full specifications of your potential order so we can get you a quote. You can submit a custom quote request here: https://module.nextdayflyers.com/secure/custom-printing-quote