Booklet Printing - Everything Your Customers Need in One Print Product
Print booklets in full color on your choice of top-quality paper and cardstock with 8 to 72 pages saddle-stitched on the left side. Our custom booklets are available in five standard sizes: 6" x 6", 5.5” x 8.5”, 8.5” x 5.5”, 8.5” x 11”,12" x 12".Let your brand flex its creative muscles with custom booklet printing. Booklets let you showcase all the essential details, new products, and services you offer. The numerous pages offer your customers the chance to leaf through leisurely, taking the time to digest and understand information about your products, services, or mission.
Booklet printing is a powerful promotional tool that almost all industries can benefit from:
- Product catalogs are one of the most popular ways to utilize booklets. Having your full product range printed in full color is the perfect way to entice customers to make an order.
- Course catalogs let schools effectively market to parents and students what their institution has to offer. Booklets of this type end up more text-heavy than most but still prove effective in providing complete, essential information that a standard brochure can’t provide.
- Instruction booklets and safety guidelines go with electronics, home appliances, and machinery. Having an easy-to-read technical document creates great strides in maintaining business with old customers.
- Event programs give the audience a birds-eye-view of what to expect. This is perfect for stage performances, musicals, and political gatherings.
- Storybooks. Self-publishing on a budget? Booklet printing lets you get your tale out in the open in full color.
If you have a different size in mind, select Custom Size in the product calculator. This lets you tailor the size of your booklets based on these ranges: 4.5” to 12” (width) x 5.5” to 12” (height). As a finishing touch, add gloss, matte, or UV coating to your booklets for added visual impact and durability.
The popular sizes for our booklets include 8.5" x 11" and 5.5" x 8.5". Booklets in the 5.5" x 8.5" size are great for handouts because they are cost-effective and easy to carry around. They make ideal giveaways at trade show presentations and community occasions. If you want to provide more information and need ample space for more text, the 8.5" x 11" size booklets are the better choice as these are also perfect for direct mail marketing campaigns.
Upload your press-ready files by the cut-off time and select Next Business Day for printing, and we guarantee your booklets will print tomorrow.
Make High-Impact Presentations With Booklets
Booklet printing is an effective professional marketing strategy for large companies, non-profit organizations, and small businesses. Perfect for companies with a wide range of products or services, booklets serve as presentation materials to showcase your business in a detailed way. Automotive, construction, tourism, and health care businesses use them to let people know about their company's mission, vision, and history too. You can distribute booklets at events like trade shows to give a snapshot of your company. Create a well-designed booklet and you'll easily catch the interest of potential customers.
How to Print Multi-page Booklets?
Designing your own booklets might seem like a daunting task, but it’s easier than it looks! Our handy templates serve as a helpful guide in determining the trim, bleed, and border in your booklet. If you’re printing a custom size, send us an email at email@example.com so we can send you the right template file. Follow these steps to get started:
- Use the Product calculator and choose your Booklet Specifications (Size, Paper Stock for Inside and Cover Pages, Page Count, Quantity, and Print turnaround (Next Business Day Deliver and printing available).
- Get your order price based on your product specifications.
- Upload your Booklet Design File with Free Proofing or choose to use our design services.
- Checkout your Booklet Order.
Booklet Printing Frequently Asked Questions
What is saddle-stitching?
Saddle stitching is one of the most common binding methods in booklet printing. Single sheets of paper, printed on both sides, are folded in half and stapled in the middle.
What is the minimum number of pages for booklet printing? Is there a maximum?
With booklet printing, each spread is equal to 4 pages so the page increments go up in fours as well. The minimum amount for a saddle-stitched booklet is 8 pages. The maximum page count depends on the thickness of the paper stock. For paper saddle-stitched booklets, NextDayFlyers offers a maximum of 72 pages. If the whole booklet will be made out of 10 pt. cardstock, 12 pages is the most.
Do I need to supply fonts?
As long as your print-ready file is in PDF format, there is no need to. If you’ll be sending your print-ready file in another format, we may need to request a copy of the font.
What’s the minimum number of booklets I can order?
You can order a minimum of 100 booklets. You can also go up to 25,000 pieces as well. If you have a number in mind that’s not indicated in our drop-down options, we will be happy to provide a free quote on a custom quantity. To get started on your free quote for custom booklet printing, please call 855-898-9870 and ask to be transferred to our Custom Team.
How fast can I receive my custom booklets?
Next Business Day service is available for custom booklet printing. Place your order and upload your press ready files by 6:00 p.m. PT, from Monday through Friday and your order will ship or be ready to pick up between 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. PT on the Next Business Day.