A-Frame Signs: Make Eye-Catching Street Promotions
A-Frame Signs Dominates Your Sidewalk
If you need outdoor signs that you can conveniently display, replace with new promotions, and can set up outdoors in any weather, then custom A-frame signs are exactly the advertising solution your small business needs.
What is an A-Frame Used for?
A-frame signs, also known as sandwich board signs, are two boards connected by a hinge at the top, some with one board, and others with two connected boards. This allows A-frame signs to have excellent stability and portability when set up on the street. These are popular for small businesses that need to switch messages regularly or store their signs inside their locations after closing time.
Custom A-frame signs are often found on sidewalks outside restaurants, cafes, and other small businesses. Their ability to position messages directly in the line of sight of pedestrians makes them usable for any small business or non-profit organization with a physical location that needs outdoor advertising.
Here are some common uses for A-frames:
- Road directions and parking – Help motorists find the right direction and alleviate traffic by displaying A-frame signs by the roadside. These signages can also be put on parking lots to show available parking spaces.
- Construction and road work – Prevent accidents on construction sites by indicating warning messages on sandwich boards. Visible even in bad weather and at night, these signs can help people pass by safely.
- Event management – Conferences and seminars can be hard to navigate without helpful signs. Display these business signs indoors and outdoors to help attendees find their way to the event.
- Menu displays – Entice passersby with a mouthwatering display of popular and unique menus in front of restaurants and cafes.
At NextDayFlyers, we offer high-quality sign printing for any environment. From aluminum signs to vinyl banners, window clings to poster signs, our large format printing options let you customize the best sign for your business.
We can print both metal A-frame signs or plastic sandwich boards. Each of these options lets you transform sidewalks and hallways into powerful advertising platforms. You can order both frames and signs, or just the sign and add it to your existing frames.
Start owning the sidewalk and drive more business with A-frame signs. Upload your design now and we can have your order ready as soon as the next business day.
Choose the Right Material for Your Ads
Not sure which type of A-frame sign would suit your business? Capture the attention of customers indoors or outdoors with custom signs that you can position anywhere. Both plastic and metal signs are durable for outdoor use, but here are their key characteristics to help you choose the right material for your needs.
Metal A-frame signs are coated with a protective powder that protects your frames from outdoor elements.
- Metal A-frame sign dimensions: 27.75" x 31.5”
- Replacement signs are available in four (4) size options
- Popular for real estate signs or directional signs
- Has a slot to insert a flag (flag not included)
- Display material is made of 4mm coroplast board and has two grommets on top (where carabiner is inserted)
- Ready for shipping in four (4) business days
Plastic sandwich boards are made with durable, waterproof plastic material.
- Plastic sandwich board sign dimensions: 24.375" x 37.25"
- Replacement signs are available in five (5) size options
- Easy push up and slide down sign graphic insert installation. No tools necessary
- Has a molded handle makes it easy to carry around
- Display material is made of 4mm coroplast board
- Ready to ship in 24 hours
Get started by uploading your design on our website. You can request a file review to check for any errors or revisions before your order gets shipped. This service is offered free of charge to all NextDayFlyers customers.
Print A-frame signs for your business today.
A-Frame Signs Q&As
How soon can I have my A-frame signs delivered?
This depends on your selected printing turnaround and shipping option. You can get an estimated delivery date using the order calculator by providing your ZIP code. This lets the website automatically generate shipping options and costs for you to choose from.
How much does it cost to print A-frame signs?
This depends on your order’s size, printing specs, and quantity. You can get an instant quote using the order calculator by selecting your preferred printing specs from the dropdown options.
Is there a minimum order for A-frames?
No minimum orders. You can order just one (1) unit for either the sign or both sign and frame.
What are sandwich board signs?
Sandwich board signs are a type of A-frame that’s made of two plastic boards hinged at the top to form a triangular shape. Lightweight but durable, this signage can be used to advertise promotions indoors or outdoors. It comes with two single-sided graphics to capture the attention of passerby on both sides of a sidewalk.
How big are A-frame signs?
A-frame sign dimensions differ on the type you choose. A metal A-frame sign measures 27.75" x 31.5" with a graphic size of 24" x 18". On the other hand, the plastic sandwich board size is 24.375" x 37.25" with a graphic size of 22" x 28". A-frame signs come with either 1 double sign or 2 single-sided graphics.
What type of plastic is used for A-frame signs?
Our plastic sandwich board sign is made of durable 4 mm coroplast board. It’s durable, weatherproof, and lightweight so you can display them anywhere—rain or shine.