Delight & Engage With Velvet Postcard Printing
Velvet postcards are as soft as a rose petal. The luxurious feel delights and engages recipients with your brand, making the postcard a high-impact marketing tool.
Printed on 16 pt. cardstock with soft velvet lamination on both sides, these exquisite velvet postcards are thick and scuff resistant.
Print velvet postcards in full color on one side or two sides. Want to make your logo, an image, or important messaging stand out with some shine? There’s an option to add spot UV coating.
Choose the Perfect Size
Velvet postcards come in a wide range of sizes to suit any need. Some of the most popular sizes are:
- 4” x 6” is the standard and most cost-effective option. Perfect for sending big announcements, like grand openings or product launches, to a large number of people.
- 4.25” x 6” gives you a little more printing space for copy or a large image.
- 5” x 7” is great for sending sales promotions with discount coupons.
- 5.5” x 8.5” provides plenty of space for your message and multiple images.
- 6” x 9” is big enough to stand out, yet still easy to hand to customers to keep.
- 6” x 11” is the largest size available for mailing and sticks out in a mail pile.
Make DIY Postcards with Our Free Customizable Postcard Templates and Online Design Tool
Creating your own postcard design has never been this easy. All you need to do is to choose the postcard template that you like best from our collection and then start customizing it. You can place your company name, logo, product image, and other design elements that you can think of.
We made it more simple for you to find the postcard design template that would suit your business. We categorized all the 182 designs that we have into different industries.?
Want to get started in customizing your postcards? Follow these easy steps on how to use our online design tool:
- Step 1. Select a postcard template that you want to edit.
- Step 2. Click Customize or the image of the template itself.
- Step 3. Start personalizing the postcard template by adding various graphic elements such as texts, photos, or background color.
You can also manipulate the images you’ll add on the design by cropping and rotating it. All of these tools can be easily found in the toolbar.
- Step 4. Proceed to Order once you’re done or save your design and get back to it later.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Browse by Category
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the postcard layout templates available.