Custom Printed Shipping Boxes
- Printed on sturdy corrugated cardboard
- Stores and protects deliveries
- Create a design online in a custom size
Available in custom sizes
Easy-to-use design tool
Full-color printing inside & out
No minimum quantity to order
Branded Shipping Boxes You Can Assemble in Minutes
When you need to ship multiple items over a long distance, you need sturdy shipping boxes. Custom printed shipping boxes protect your deliveries in transit and present them in a sleek, professional design.
Create your custom shipping boxes in minutes with NextDayFlyers. Our production time is faster compared to traditional box manufacturers, so you can get your boxes ready in a few business days. Choose from a wide range of shipping box dimensions that fit your item exactly or fit several pieces in one delivery.
We make your personalized shipping boxes in RSC (Regular Slotted Container) style. You can create the design in our intuitive online design tool. This box type is delivered pre-glued for fast, easy assembly. Fold the flaps into the middle then use tape to seal the top and bottom.
How to Order Custom Shipping Boxes
It’s so easy to get custom shipping boxes here at NextDayFlyers. Below, we break down the whole process in five steps. You read that right – just five simple steps from start to finish.
- Plug in the interior dimensions of your custom shipping box in the order calculator. Refer to the size range for each dimension:
Length: 2" – 30" Width: 2" – 29" Depth: 2.5" – 32"
Then, choose your preferred material, printed sides, and quantity.
- Our standard production time for shipping boxes is 10 to 15 business days. If you need them earlier, tick the “Rush Production” box to shorten the turnaround time to six to eight business days.
You can also place an order for a sample shipping box. For orders of one to four boxes, the production time is just three to five business days.
- Choose “Design Your Shipping Box Online” if you’re designing your custom order from scratch. You will be redirected to our feature-rich online design tool where you can easily create unique artworks.
- Once you’re done with your shipping box design, click “Continue”. You may proceed with checkout after reviewing the order summary.
- We can also provide a dieline template file if you prefer to use a different design software. Just click “Order Now & Receive a Dieline Template” in the order calculator
If you can’t find the features you need in the order calculator, you may request for a custom quote via email.
Create Standout Shipping Box Designs With Our Online Tool
Get your customers excited as soon as their package lands on the doorstep. With a custom shipping box, they’ll immediately know where it’s from! Use vibrant colors and let your logo and business name take center stage in the design. You can do all these and more with NextDayFlyer’s built-in online design tool.
It has several customization features so you can customize your shipping box as much as you like. You can change the dimensions in case you entered the wrong one in the order calculator, upload an image, add shapes, insert text, and assign different colors to the interior and exterior of the box.
The design tool also provides a 3D preview of your box so you can easily visualize your current draft.
Sturdy Materials You Can Count On
Standard White Corrugated Cardboard
- Comes in a smooth, uncoated finish
- Thick enough to withstand multiple handling and delivery
- Upgraded HD Print is food-safe and odor-free
Premium White Corrugated Cardboard With Glossy Ink
- Print your design in extra shiny, high-gloss UV and complement it with a radiant white background
- Perfect for designs with vivid details and colors
- Available in Glossy Print or upgraded Satin HD Print
Kraft (Brown) Corrugated Cardboard
- The default look and finish of corrugated cardboard
- Perfect for natural or rustic-themed designs or products such as organic items
- Eco-friendly option thanks to water-based inks
Lithographic level printing with no additional setup costs
- Uses smaller ink dots to bring out the detail in your design
- Water-based ink is food-safe and odor-free — perfect for primary and secondary packaging
- Print process is greener — uses less waste and fewer consumables
Why Get Your Custom Shipping Boxes From NextDayFlyers?
Our standard processing turnaround time for shipping boxes is 10 to 15 business days. Choose this option if you’re not in a hurry to receive your shipping boxes.
Related Articles on Custom Shipping Boxes
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Shipping Boxes
No, you can order one shipping box if you only need a sample for now.
Yes, there’s an extra charge if both sides are printed. You can also order shipping boxes with no design – just plug in the interior dimensions and choose “No Printing (blank)”.
The regular slotted container shipping box is pre-glued for fast assembly. After folding the flaps down to the middle, use tape to seal the bottom and top.
Yes. Our shipping boxes are made of durable corrugated cardboard which is easy to reuse and recycle.
Yes, you can create a design with our easy-to-use online design tool. The design tool lets you customize the colors, add logo and images, and adjust the text on the interior and exterior sides of the box.
If you are planning to design your shipping box in an offline editor like Adobe Illustrator, we will send you a PDF dieline for your specific box dimensions. The PDF dieline shows you the position of each panel along with cut and crease lines, so you can place your design elements in the right position.
Yes. We have a prepress team that thoroughly checks your file for errors. You can also request for a PDF proof so you can review your order’s final look before we proceed with printing.
The production time of one sample box takes 3 to 5 business days. Order quantities that start at five pieces and above take 6 to 8 business days to produce when you choose the rush production option, or 10 to 15 for the standard production.
NextDayFlyers assures high quality and a quick turnaround with every order. You also have the option to review the artwork in a PDF proof and approve it before we proceed with production.
For custom quote orders, you can request a price based on your specifications and expect to receive it after one business day. You’re also assigned a box specialist to go over your questions.
No. We’ve adopted QR codes to improve our production process without incurring more costs. Don’t worry, the code won’t be visible once the box is assembled.