Sprinkle Some Shimmer With Metallic Postcard Printing
When standard postcard printing just won’t do, it’s time to go metallic. Metallic postcard printing highlights special elements on your postcard that you want everyone to see.
Get your business noticed by printing metallic postcards with colorful designs. This is perfect for butterfly farms, beauty salons, makeup artists, and any business with a creative flair.
Our metallic postcard printing:
- Features a thick and sturdy 16 pt. cardstock that lasts longer.
- Comes in different sizes for many uses.
- Can have one or both sides printed.
- Has a spot UV option to boost the shine
- Allows for rounded corners that make your postcards stand out even more
Shed Light on Metallic Printing
Metallic ink printing is a pretty simple process. First, silver ink is applied to paper. After this coat, CMYK ink is then printed on top of it to show your design. The result is a shiny finish that looks like metal but can come in any color.
Sparkle in Every Color
Gold, silver, and bronze. These metallic neutrals evoke elegance and a more expensive feel. Use them for wedding invitations, special announcements, VIP events, or for fine dining restaurants and hotels.
Colored Metallics. Get creative with your postcard design and add color to it. Colorful metallic postcard printing shines bright especially when light hits it. Use it for fun, celebratory events such as holidays, birthdays, parties, and ribbon-cuttings.
A Size for Every Purpose
Not all postcard sizes are created equal. Know what size is best for you with this cheat sheet, and save on time and money:
- 4” x 6” postcard size is the standard and the most cost-effective choice. Use this when you need to send out bulk announcements on a store opening or new product launch.
- 4.25” x 6” size is a little bit larger than the standard meaning there is more space to add visual heavy artwork.
- 5” x 7” postcards can be used to send out sales promotions and discount coupons. It’s big enough to get noticed, but still handy to carry around.
- 5.5” x 8.5” sized postcards enjoy the best of both worlds with its ample space and affordability.
- 6” x 9” postcards are still easy to hand out and keep even with its noticeably larger size.
- 6” x 11” is the largest postcard size that can be mailed. This will surely stand out in any environment.
Turn Up the Sheen
Not satisfied with your metallic sheen? Add more sparkle by adding another coating. Here’s the lowdown on the coatings we offer for metallic postcard printing:
Metallic postcards are printed on 16 pt. cardstock that is already coated with a gloss finish. This coating offers the right level of shine to show off your metallic artwork and doesn’t compete with the important elements of your design.
This high gloss finish is extra shiny and makes every color pop even from far away. The spot UV coating also adds a textural experience when you touch it.
When can I get my postcards?
Your postcard’s arrival depends on the printing and shipping options you choose. “Turnaround time” is the number of days required to produce your order, excluding holidays and weekends. “Shipping time” is the transit time you selected, which starts after the printing turnaround time.
Does my postcard order qualify for First Class Mailing rates?
If your postcard is rectangular and at least 3.5” x 5” but no more than 4.25” x 6”, then it qualifies for First Class mail postcard pricing. Any size beyond those dimensions will be considered a letter and will be charged accordingly.
What is a free file proof?
This is a service we offer that ensures your artwork is error-free before it goes to print. Our highly-skilled prepress team checks your design to see if it meets printing standards. If you are have a tight deadline, in a rush, or have specific design concerns, this service is highly recommended.