- Comes in durable cardstock and corrugated cardboard
- Print in gloss, high-gloss UV or matte coating
- Fast printing and production time
Easy-to-use design tool
Full-color printing inside & out
No minimum quantity to order
A Fast and Easy Way to Get Your Custom Product Boxes
Ordering custom product boxes from NextDayFlyers is simple and hassle-free. Just follow these quick steps:
- In the order calculator, type the interior dimensions of your custom product box. Then, select your preferred material, coating, and quantity. You can also choose whether to have the inside of the product box printed or not, or if you’d rather get them blank.
- Our standard production time is 10 to 15 business days. Tick the “Rush Production” box if you’re in a hurry. This will shorten the print turnaround time to 6 to 8 business days.
- Choose “Design Your Product Box Online” if you don’t have a design prepared for your custom product box. Our beginner-friendly online design tool has several customization features to help you create a one-of-a-kind artwork without breaking a sweat.
- Once you’re satisfied with your work, click “Continue”. Select “Checkout” after reviewing the order summary.
- If you prefer to use a different design platform, select “Order Now & Receive a Dieline Template”. You’ll receive a dieline template file with your preferred dimensions.
- If the features you’re looking for are not in the order calculator, don’t fret! Let us know what you need and we’ll send you a custom quote.
Design Eye-Catching Custom Product Boxes With Our Online Tool
The key to getting your products noticed is by housing them in attention-grabbing packaging. Don’t worry because you don’t need years of training or a professional design background to achieve this. With NextDayFlyers’ online design tool, it’s doable.
You can customize every aspect of your product boxes with the wide range of features available. You can tweak the dimensions, upload an image, and add various design elements such as shapes and text. You can even use different colors for the interior and exterior of the product box!
- Glossy Aqueous Coating – adds a shiny finish to your box and increases the design’s saturation. Perfect for colorful designs.
- Matte Aqueous Coating – adds a muted sheen that protects the design from fingerprints.
- High-Gloss UV Coating – adds a sleek, vibrant finish. Improves the box’s durability and makes it abrasive-resistant.
- Soft-Touch Laminate – adds a velvety soft protective finish with a matte effect. Ideal for luxury packaging.
Custom Product Boxes for Every Kind of Item
Design custom product boxes for cosmetics, candles, soap, and other best-selling items that will stand out along a store shelf or captivate attention on your storefront display. At NextDayFlyers, you can create a full-colored product box in minutes with our online design tool.
You can order product boxes in different styles depending on the intended use. The Straight Tuck End style is popular for retail displays.
Set the specifications of your custom printed product boxes such that your logo or company name stands out and customers get all the necessary information. We have different coatings and materials for you to choose from. For the size, you can pick any value from the following ranges:
- Length: 0.75” - 30”
- Width: 0.75” - 20”
- Depth: 1.75” - 20”
Receive Your Product Boxes Right When You Need Them
Compared to traditional custom box manufacturers, NextDayFlyers produces your order faster from start to finish. See how soon your request will arrive with these typical times:
Our standard processing turnaround time for product boxes is 10 to 15 business days. Choose this option if you’re not in a hurry to receive your product boxes.
Related Articles on Custom Product Boxes
Got questions about custom boxes? The answers, inspiration, or motivation you’re looking for might be in one of these helpful reads. Go check them out!
Frequently Asked Questions About Custom Product Boxes
Yes, since we don’t have a minimum order quantity for custom product boxes. You can order one sample box that will be printed according to your chosen size, coating, and material. Select “1 Sample” on our online calculator. Sample box orders take 3 to 5 business days to produce.
If you’re designing a product box for the first time, it’s important to get the sizing right. Measure the dimensions of your product so that you can get a good idea of how big or how small your box should be. Follow these steps to measure:
- Overall length – Lay your product upright on a flat surface. Use a ruler to measure the vertical side of the product.
- Overall width – Turn the product and lay it on its side. Measure the vertical side of the item to get your overall width.
- Overall depth – Rotate the item again and measure the shortest side to get the depth.
Make sure that your box has enough space for the product and other accessories or manuals that you may have to ad.
If you already have a product box that you want to redesign, you’ll want to get an accurate measurement of your box. Follow these steps to measure your box:
- Measure the length from the left to the right side of the box.
- Measure the width from the front to the back sides of the box.
- Measure the depth from the top to the bottom parts of the box.
Our easy-to-use online design tool lets you create a box online with its simple and intuitive interface. Here you can add text, color, and images to the interior and exterior of the box. You’ll even get a 3D preview of the product box as it is designed.
To use the online design tool, select “Design Your Mailer Box Online” on the calculator.
Yes. After creating your design on our online tool, or during checkout after requesting a dieline template, select the option to request a PDF proof for your approval. Printing starts after you approve the proof.
Yes, you can create a design or add color to the box interior for printing.
Yes. We have a variety of special features available that are not yet listed on our site. Simply call or email a box specialist for a custom quote.