Banner Printing in all Shapes and Sizes
Banner Printing for High Impact Promotions
There are moments when you need to stand out and be seen.
Banner printing can give your business the boost it needs. Get maximum visibility at events, trade shows, and in other public areas. Custom banners are an effective and affordable promotional tool. Unlike permanent signs, banners are easy to set up and move around. Print banners with NextDayFlyers today. Our banners are made of durable material so you can use them again and again.
All banners are printed in full color and hemmed beyond the design bleed to avoid interfering with your layout. You can also choose between non-rust nickel grommets or pole-pockets for easy hanging.
If you’re planning to advertise with custom banners, NextDayFlyers offers a wide selection of sizes and materials. Whatever type of banner you choose, you’re sure to get long-lasting and quality results with our different material options. Outdoor signs are among the most effective ways to communicate your operating hours and contact information to customers.
Here are the most popular types of high-quality banners for you to choose from:
Vinyl Banners are a hit among small businesses because of their versatility. They come in many common sizes such as 72” x 24” for indoor signs and 96” x 48” for outdoor, high traffic areas.
Vinyl banners come in 3 types of materials that are suitable for outdoors:
- Standard 13 oz. scrim vinyl is suitable for banners that have more text, because its matte finish does not reflect light.
- Mesh 9 oz. vinyl has small holes that allow air to run, making them an excellent choice for fences, road signs, and other windy locations.
- Premium 15 oz. vinyl is the thickest, most durable banner material that can last up to five years.
Retractable Banners are printed on durable 13 oz. poly film material that can last for years when used indoors. Each retractable banner comes with its own frame, accessories, and carrying case which makes them easy to transport at trade shows or conferences.
We also offer deluxe and premium retractable banners. The deluxe banner stand has an adjustable pole and a wider, stronger base. The premium banner stand has a self-stabilizing base that takes up less space. Both banner stands offer optional LED lights to highlight your brand even in darker locations.
Step and Repeat Banners are ideal for photo backdrops, red carpets, and corporate parties. These are great for promoting your brand by printing your logo as the background in event photos. Your logo is printed repeatedly on step and repeat banners, so your branding lasts long after the party is over. Choose between 13 oz. scrim vinyl or 15 oz. vinyl.
Backdrops are like step and repeat banners. The difference is you can print large-scale images and backgrounds, not just your logo. Backdrops are printed on 13 oz. or 15 oz. vinyl. You can print realistic, scenic backdrops to elevate the atmosphere of a themed party or print colorful patterns as background options for your photo studio. Size 120” x 96” is a popular choice because it fits a group of six or seven people. If you want something much bigger, our largest option is 240” x 96”.
Mesh Banners are great for outdoor advertising because it adjusts to extreme weather conditions. Its 9 oz. mesh vinyl material has holes for air to pass through when it gets windy so your marketing stays intact. Mesh banners are commonly used for advertising in tall buildings, fences, and even as coverage for construction sites and other restricted areas.
Pole Banners let you promote your business virtually anywhere. You can print on both sides, and mount on poles or street lamps. These are great for attracting pedestrians and drivers to notice your storefront.
Need Your Banners ASAP?
Need a fast banner printing service? We know you have deadlines, and that’s why we offer next-day printing on most
of our banner products.
Upload your designs and get them proofed for free by our printing experts. If you choose next-day printing, our production cut-off time is at 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Confirm your order and make your payment before that time so that your banners will be printed and ready for shipping by 6 p.m. the next business day.
Make sure to account for the delivery times when you order, as our printing turnaround time does not cover the delivery period. For questions, you can contact our customer care by calling 855-898-9870 or through live chat.
Don’t have a design yet? Just browse our customizable design templates and edit them online. From automotive, sports and fitness, to political campaigns, we have every design for different types of industries.
Make a big impact at your next event. Start printing your own banners today. We also offer file proofing to make sure your banner designs are print-ready. Just upload your design or browse our free design templates and tweak according to your branding needs.
Different Ways to Use Banners in Promoting Your Business
Portable, durable, and eye-catching, banners have always been one of the go-to promotional materials for businesses.
Their versatility is also a reason why businesses use them a lot. You can use banners for almost every promotional
campaign and they're also very easy to set up. Customizing banners is not a problem, either. You have a couple of
size options to choose from, types, and even shapes.
If you're looking for new ways to utilize banners for promotions, check out these ideas.
1. Promote Events That You SponsoredUse banners to promote events that you sponsored like games, fundraisers, and concerts. This will help make your business more trustworthy to the local community especially if the event you're sponsoring is a charitable one. You can also print banners to commemorate a big donation or special discount that you're doing for an event. Customers are more likely to patronize businesses that support local charities and advocacies.
2. Promote Special DealsAre you having a sales promotion? What better way to promote this than large, eye-catching banners? Put up promotional banners outside your storefront so passersby would know about your upcoming sale. You can also mention what products would go on sale and how much customers can save if they buy during that promotion.
3. Draw People to Your EventsIf you're planning to hold an event, the best way to promote them is through custom banner printing. You can also save on marketing costs when you print banners for seasonal events. Just make sure that the custom banners you're printing are durable and resistant to the elements so that you can reuse them.
4. To Stand out at Trade ShowsTrade shows are a great way to showcase your products and services to consumers and businesses alike. Use high-quality banners with a great design to make your booth stand out. Custom banners will help draw more people to your booth, increasing your chances of getting leads or building connections with other business owners.
5. Introduce Your BusinessHanging up custom banners on your storefront or at high-traffic places will be a good strategy if your business is new to the place. This will help familiarize the local community with your brand and might even push them to visit your store. Use festive designs for your banners to easily catch the attention of customers in the area.
With so many ways you can use banners for business, it's only prudent to invest in high-quality banner printing services. If you want durable, long-lasting, and customizable banners, you're at the right place. NextDayFlyers offers banner printing done right and fast for its customers.
Tight deadlines are not a problem for us and you can rest assured that we'll never cut corners just to accomplish rush orders. We have an On-Time Guarantee so you know that we mean business when it comes to efficient and fast printing.
Get Started With Design Templates
Browse our free banner design templates that you can
easily customize with our online design tool. Just add your logo, change the text, and make it your own. Choose from
a wide selection of industry design templates like political campaigns, sports and fitness, and construction.
Here’s how to customize banners on the website:
Step 1. Choose a design template and click Customize.
Step 2. Use the design toolbar to add your own images, insert shapes and text, change colors, and more.
Step 3. Click Preview, Save, and Proceed to Order once you’re done with the design.
How much does it cost to get a banner made?
A standard 72” x 24” sized banner printed in 13 oz. scrim vinyl costs about $44.95 per piece. A large 72” x 48” banner costs $22.95 each. You can check the price for your banners using the order calculator on the product page. Just select your preferred banner specs and our website automatically adjusts the price based on your order.
Can I print on both sides of my banner?
Yes, you can. Choose among the following types for full-color printing options on the front and back of your banners:
- Deluxe retractable banners
- Step and Repeat Banners
- Tension fabric stands
- Pole banners
- Curved tension pop up displays
- Straight tension pop up displays
Are your banners weather-resistant?
Yes, most of our banner materials are meant to be used outdoors. When ordering your custom banners, be sure to select any of the following waterproof and weather-resistant materials:
- 13 oz. scrim vinyl
- 15 oz. vinyl
- 13 oz. matte vinyl
- 18 oz. blockout vinyl
When will I see my banner proof?
When you upload your banner design on the website, you have the option to review a digital PDF proof. This service is free of charge. This allows you to check for errors and make any revisions before your order goes to print production. After approving your digital proof via email and confirming your payment, we will proceed with printing.
What is the average banner size?
There is no standard banner size, but the most popular sizes are 4’ x 2’ (48” x 24”), 6’ x 3’ (72” x 36”), and 8’ x 4’ (96” x 48”). Size 72” x 36” is particularly common because it’s compact and easy to transport but also large enough to be seen from a distance. This makes it versatile for both indoor and outdoor use.
Browse by Category
Written by: Leslie Taylor