#10 Envelope Printing
Stand Out From a Sea of White With #10 Envelope Printing
In a world where a stark white envelope is the norm, be a bold and refreshing sight with custom #10 envelope printing. Put your company logo, name, or message so that your business envelopes look more professional and personalized. It’s also an effective and effortless way to promote and increase your brand’s presence.
Monochrome Or Vivid Prints
Go 1-color or ultra colorful with your custom number 10 envelope printing.
- Pick from black, reflex blue, or standard red ink colors
- Prints on 24 lb. white paper envelope only
- Non-bleed so white margin is retained
- 1-color printing on the envelope front only
- Get creative with endless designs and colors
- Uses thicker 70 lb. opaque white paper envelope
- Paper stock has a tactile feel for better writability
- Premium choice for special mail
- Full print on the front or both sides of the envelope
Note: #10 envelopes are compatible with inkjet and laser printers.
Envelope Styles That Say It All
A #10 business envelope measures 4.125” x 9.5” and can have a window option. While this is the most common envelope size, there’s nothing ordinary about what you can put inside it:
#10 Commercial envelopes are the most popular style used for business and personal correspondences. This #10 envelope printing style comes with diagonal seams and a standard pointed flap.
- Use for z-folded 8.5” x 11” standard brochure or letter, checks, flyers, invitations, #9 envelopes, and other business correspondences.
- This can also be used on an automated inserting machine.
- Use this for both 1-color and full-color printing.
#10 Commercial with Window envelopes allow you to see the details of your mail such as the recipient and mailing address.
- Use this for mailing out invoices, bank statements, financial reports, direct mail and other transactional mails.
- This envelope style can only take on 1-color printing.
A Square Flap envelope with Side Seams has more printing space. This is great for envelope designs that have text or images along the flap.
- Use this for announcements, advertising, specialty greeting cards and invitations.
- Choose from 1.5” and 2” square flap envelopes.
- This style is only available for full-color printing.
Note: All #10 envelopes feature a gummed flap for an easy way to permanently seal your mail.
Create your own custom envelopes with logo or use our downloadable business envelope templates. Once you’re done, upload your file to our site and we’ll take it from there. Take advantage of our quick print turnaround time. You’ll get your custom business envelopes printed in three (3) business days.
What do you mean by “turnaround time”?
“Turnaround time” represents the number of days allotted to print your order. This starts the moment you have approved your artwork file. This does not include weekends, holidays and shipping transit time.
What does “non-bleed” mean?
“Non-bleed” means that the print cannot extend to the edge of the paper. A thin white margin around the edge of your envelope cannot be printed. You need to make sure your envelope design needs to be 0.625" (5/8") from each edge so it will not be cut off.
What is a gummed flap?
A “gummed flap” is the manner of how you can seal your envelope. You need to moisten the gum along the flap to seal the envelope.
How do I print a custom envelope?
Printing custom envelopes with logos can be done in 3 different ways: 1) upload your artwork, 2) create your design online, and 3) download a #10 envelope template. Once you’re done creating your design, we will check your artwork and make sure that it meets printing requirements. You will receive a free PDF proof that indicates all the changes made to your file and recommendations from our team. If you’re satisfied with the changes, and if there are no additional changes needed, we will send your order to printing.
How big is a number 10 business envelope?
The #10 business envelope measures 4.125” x 9.5”, with or without windows.
What size is a #10 envelope in millimeters (mm)?
A #10 business envelope is 104.775 mm x 241.3 mm.
How many sheets can fit inside a #10 envelope?
You can fit up to 10 sheets of trifold paper (letter-sized and standard weight) into the envelope. However, we recommend inserting up to five pieces only if you’re mailing the envelopes. Extra sheets cost more per ounce.
What is the difference between a #9 and a #10 envelope?
Both the #9 and #10 envelopes are often used in direct and transactional mail. However, the most obvious difference between the two is the size. Measuring 3.875” x 8.875”, a #9 envelope can easily fit inside a #10, which is 4.125” x 9.5”. Because of the size, #9 envelopes are often used as return envelopes.