Instantly Brand Any Product With a Creative Label
Affordable Label Printing That Suits Your Business Needs
When it comes to branding, there is nothing more powerful than the capabilities of the label. Introducing your brand to potential customers has never been easier with the different print products we have today and label printing is one of them.
With the ability to adhere to any smooth surface, labels are the perfect way to create brand awareness and recall. Whether it’s boxed or bottled, we offer different kinds of material that will work best for any product packaging that you might have.
With labels from NextDayFlyers, you can showcase your logo, highlight your message, and design them in a way that will appeal to your target customers.
Use your labels to convey useful information. Use them as part of your product packaging to share its benefits or ingredients. Put warning labels on confidential documents and name labels on your company assets and business materials. NextDayFlyers offers a variety of custom label options based on your needs at extremely affordable rates.
Choose among different die-cut shapes and custom sizes. Place your order with us today and your labels can be ready as soon as the next business day!
How to Print Custom Labels Online
With NextDayFlyers, it’s easy to order your labels on our website.
- Choose the type of labels that you wish to order from the label category page.
- You will be redirected to the product description page. Upload your label design or choose from our customizable label templates.
- If you choose customizable label templates, you can choose from our wide variety of editable designs for every type of industry. Select a design and click on “Customize”.
- You can now use our online design tool to upload and search for images, add your logo, change colors, and tweak the labels according to your branding. After you are finished designing, click “Proceed to Order”.
- Use the order calculator to select your label’s size, quantity, material, and other product specifications. Don’t forget to indicate your printing turnaround time. Then, click “Add to Cart”.
- Review your order summary. If everything looks good, click “Checkout”.
- Fill out the shipping form and choose your preferred shipping option.
- Choose your preferred payment method and fill out your card and billing details.
- After you have reviewed all the information, click “Complete Your Order.”
When will I receive my labels?
You can indicate your preferred printing and shipping times on the order calculator. We can have your labels printed and ready for shipping in as fast as 24 hours. For example, if you confirm your order and payment by Monday 10 a.m. PT, your order will ship or be ready for pick up between 5:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. on Tuesday.
Note that our printing turnaround guarantee does not cover weekends, holidays, and delivery time.
What's the difference between roll labels and individually cut?
Rolled and individually cut labels each have their own advantages.
Individually cut labels, also known as cut-to-size, are shipped in stacks. Since each label is separated, they used for promotions and marketing campaigns because they’re easy to give out to customers. If you’re ordering a small quantity, we recommend cut-to-size labels.
If you need to quickly label a lot of products, choose roll labels. These are spun around a cardboard spool and will fit just about any label roll dispenser. Roll labels also offer more materials, such as clear BOPP labels for refrigerated products and textured adhesives for wine bottles.
Are your labels wateproof?
Yes, we offer label materials that are waterproof and weather-resistant. Choose durable adhesives for your labels:
- White vinyl is UV-resistant and waterproof so you have the option to use your labels outdoors. The glossy coating also boosts saturation for designs and will keep your prints protected from extended use.
- BOPP (biaxially oriented polypropylene) is used mostly for food and bottle labels that need to be stored in refrigerators. Choose clear BOPP for a no-label look, opaque white for a solid background, and silver metallic for a foil-like appearance.
How much do labels cost?
Labels are one of the most cost-effective tools for branding. If you order from NextDayFlyers, 100 pieces of size 2” x 2” labels printed on white vinyl cost 25¢ each. The more labels you order, the cheaper the price for each piece. If you order 500 pieces, each piece costs 8¢.
Can I write on the labels?
Yes, we do offer label materials that you can easily write on.
- White premium sticker paper is a popular label material suitable for indoor application. It’s made of smooth, semi-gloss paper. You can choose to add optional lamination for added protection.
- Uncoated white vellum texture is uncoated paper stock with a subtle linear texture. It’s great for wine bottle labels and can be used for handwritten mailing labels. White laid texture and cream laid texture are made of the same material and have the same characteristics.
Browse by Category