Spot UV Hang Tags
Brighten Your Brand With Spot UV Hang Tags
Spot UV hang tag printing is an elegant way to label premium merchandise. Spot UV coating adds a pop of shine to the logo or any part of the artwork. It attracts the eye with a textured appearance that glimmers.
Features to Make Your Brand Outshine the Competition
Spot UV hang tags help attract buyers with a brilliant design, and also provide important consumer information. We offer features to make your custom hang tags shine bright:
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock for a professional look that lasts.
- Full color printing to reinforce your brand. Be sure to include important product details, like size, color, fabric, and price.
- Variety of sizes ranging from 1.5” x 3.5” (most popular) to 3.5” x 3.5”. Pick a size that suits your brand and products best.
- Comes with ?” pre-drilled hole located in the top-center of the hang tag so you can easily slip your own string through and attach to item.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the hang tag layout templates available.