Why You Need Custom Flyer Printing
A special event should be treated as such. With custom flyer printing, you’ll be the talk of the town in no time. Get people excited about your business by hyping up promotions and events. With personalized flyers, you could create the right kind of buzz that’s guaranteed to boost business.
Printing a variety of sizes helps make your custom flyers stand out. And here at NextDayFlyers, you have many sizes to choose from. Combine that with the right paper thickness and coating and you’re bound to create custom flyers that are right for your needs.
How to Customize Flyers?
Having a lot of custom business flyer design options is the key to making unique marketing materials. You will need size options. NextDayFlyers there 19 size options to choose from; we have full page, half page, quarter page, narrow page, and tabloid-sized flyers among others. Also consider how thick you want your flyer.
We have different paper and cardstock options:
70 lb. Paper
- A thin but durable paper that’s easy to hand out and keep
- Comes uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen, pencil, or permanent marker
80 lb. Paper
- Carries a slightly heavier weight and thickness than the 70 lb. paper
- Easy to fold, hand out, and keep
- Comes with shiny, gloss coating on both sides
100 lb. Paper
- Has the same thickness, texture, and rigidity as premium magazine paper
- The thickest paper stock but is easy to hand out and fold for storage
- Choose from elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
- Highly recommended for sending out in the mail
10 pt. Cardstock
- A durable and lightweight cardstock that’s easy to carry around and hand out
- Comes in subdued, elegant matte coating, vivid-colored gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
14 pt. Cardstock
- A sturdy cardstock that does not easily bend
- Available in several protective coatings: shiny gloss or a muted and elegant matte on both sides.
- Add an extra reflective high gloss UV on each side or complement it with an uncoated back.
- Also comes in an uncoated surface on both sides for writability; gives your flyer a luxurious look
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a slightly heavier weight and thickness compared to the 14 pt. cardstock
- Additional rigidity protects it from creases
- Comes in two protective coatings: the high-reflective, vivid-detailed gloss or the subdued and muted matte on both sides.
Don’t forget to add coating when you print custom flyers. We have matte and gloss options, but a high gloss UV coating really draws the reader’s attention to your flyers with a high shine. Choose uncoated if you need the flyer to be writeable.