Square Business Cards
Be a Trendsetter With Square Business Card Printing
Custom square business cards have a modern look that exudes innovation. Print square business cards to strengthen your forward-thinking brand. Both interesting and practical, square business card printing is perfect for creative industries, like advertising, architecture, design, fashion, gaming software, performing arts, and more.
Pick a Square, Any Square
Custom square business cards are an exciting change from the standard rectangle shape. We offer three different sizes. All can be ready as fast as today.
- 2” x 2” - Mini-sized and works well for minimal text
- 2.5” x 2.5” - Our most popular choice, it’s easy to read and handle
- 3” x 3” - Large and in charge, this size can also be used as a small flyer
Strong & Durable Cardstock Options
Square business cards are printed on durable cardstock with high gloss UV, gloss, matte or uncoated finishes. Three quality cardstock options available.
14 pt. Cardstock
- The go-to choice for standard business cards
- The budget-friendly option that doesn’t compromise quality
- Comes in an elegant matte coating that softens the colors in print
- Apply a shiny gloss or high gloss UV for bolder and brighter printing
- Uncoated option allows for writability on one or both sides
16 pt. Cardstock
- Added thickness compared to the 14 pt. cardstock increases its heft and rigidity
- Colors pop with a gloss coating on both sides
- Matte provides an elegant look with muted colors
17 pt. Cardstock
- Slightly thicker than the 16 pt. cardstock
- Provides an uncoated surface on both sides that is writable with any pen or marker
Want to make your innovative business cards look even sharper? Add rounded corners. People will be keen to your brand’s heightened level of creativity and sophistication.
Square Business Cards: Tips and Tricks
Don’t use small fonts – Most of us are so used to the traditional rectangle layout that square business cards may appear smaller than standard cards. Like with most business cards, avoid fonts smaller than 10 pt. unless you have a specific reason for them.
Use them with square or circular logos and images – By themselves, these clever cards leave a lasting impression. A design that closely matches the square shape will make them even harder to forget.
Leave some negative space – Even though square cards appear smaller, having some negative space will ensure your card is easier to read. This will also help you maintain a clean, uncluttered look.
Don’t forget your contact details – Make sure all your contact details are up-to-date. You don’t want to overload your card with info, though. Your name and phone number are typically critical, but you should only include social media and email addresses you actively use.
Use our templates – Using a template for your square business card designs will prevent critical print errors from happening. Using a square business card template will also vastly simplify the whole ordering experience.
Check out these helpful articles:
- 20 Vintage Business Cards for Your Inspiration
- 50 Bizarre & Brilliant Business Card Designs
- 30 Quick Tips for Effective Business Card Marketing
Can I create a custom square business card?
Absolutely! Just upload your own artwork. Be sure to have a look at accepted file formats and artwork requirements. Don’t have your own artwork? We’re here to help. You can either use our design services or create your design online.
What's the best logo size for square business cards?
It’s recommended that the width of your logo be at least 400px. The height size should be similar, but is slightly flexible. Just keep in mind that for best visual appeal, your logo should be close to a square shape.
What does turnaround time mean?
Turnaround time refers to the number of business days it takes to print your metallic ink stickers. It does not include shipping time.
That is correct. Our square business card page does not offer square templates (something we must fix!). Until we do, we can suggest either creating your design online via our tool or contact us at 855-898-9870 for assistance.
We offer raised spot UV as a custom finishing option. For additional details on getting a free quote for printed square business cards with raised spot UV, please call 855-898-9870 and ask to be transferred to our custom team.
You can create the artwork. We handle the printing. Be sure to reference our file setup guide by navigating to Support & Resources/Preparing Your File if you are unsure how to create artwork that is properly sized for printing business cards.