Fabric Banners That Enhance Your Event AmbienceCustom fabric banners are an effective and versatile way for businesses to promote products and services. High-quality printing on 100% polyester fabric makes for sharp, eye-catching colors when viewed up-close or far away. Our fabric banners are wrinkle-resistant with minimal light reflection.
Ideal for indoors, but also used for outdoor advertising, there are many places to showcase custom fabric banners.
- Business lobby – Great for commercial buildings with multiple companies and brands. Print fabric banners for every business logo so visitors and shoppers can see what stores are in the area.
- Conference room – Add life to dreary meeting rooms by hanging fabric banners. You can print your company logo or company values to boost brand recognition.
- Store front – Fabric banners are a great alternative to vinyl material because they don’t produce glare under direct light. Your design and message remain visible at any angle.
- Tradeshow booth – Hanging fabric banners across the entire tradeshow venue enhances the overall ambiance of the event and helps promote the companies exhibiting at the event.
- Church – Great for any church event or celebration like Easter, Lent, and Christmas season.
- School – Boost student morale by promoting clubs, academics, and sports teams by installing fabric banners in public areas like the gym, library, and school corridors.
The possibilities are endless with fabric banners. Order today and we can have your banners printed and ready for shipping in just three (3) business days.
Easy to HangDepending on where and how your custom banner will be displayed, there are options for hanging to consider.
Grommets work well if you’re attaching your banner to a solid structure, like a building, window, reception desk, trade booth or railing. Use rope, bungee cords, suction cups or pear snap hooks—whatever works for you.
For best appearance, it’s recommended that grommets be placed every two feet. Options include:
- All 4 corners - recommended if banners have both length and height of 3’ or less
- Every 2 feet - recommended for banners with either length or height greater than 3’
Pole pockets are most commonly used to attach banners to light poles or scaffolding. It’s important to keep in mind that the final size includes the pole pockets. Consider leaving ample space above and below artwork so that it prints clearly without being disrupted by the pole pockets. Size options for top and bottom pole pockets are:
- 2” accommodates 1” diameter pole and under
- 3” accommodates 1.5” diameter pole and under
For more custom banner printing versatility, you can add both grommets and pole pockets.
Ready to get started? Upload your design now and get a free proof from our printing experts at checkout. If you don’t have a design yet, we also offer free print templates you can use to set up your artwork file using any editing software.
Fabric Banners FAQsAre fabric banners machine-washable?
You can wash them by hand or use a washing machine. Be sure to use cold water and a mild detergent so the prints stay vibrant. Do not use bleach. After washing, hang them up to air-dry.
Should I add hemming to my banner display?
Hemming helps reinforce your fabric banners. This makes them last longer especially when exposed to external elements.
What fabric banner size should I order?
This depends on where you plan to hang them. Our most popular size is 24” x 48” (2 ft. x 4 ft.) because it works for most general displays and promotions. If you need something bigger, our biggest size is 96” x 120” (8 ft. x 10 ft.)
Can I print on both sides of my banner?
No. We use 9 oz. polyester fabric that is thinner and lighter than vinyl. This makes them more translucent when light passes through, hence they are only suitable for one-sided printing.
How do I get a free file proof?
First, select your preferred banner printing specs on the order calculator. Click Upload Your File and choose your press-ready file. After uploading, select I Need a PDF Proof under the proofing options. Then click Add to Cart and follow the rest of the checkout process. After confirming your order, our prepress team will email you with a PDF proof file for your approval.
Are material banners rain proof
Are you able to print horizontally? I need 120x96 size but would use it as a backdrop covering wall behind my Church pulpit platform. The banner would be horizontal so I wanted to know if you could print so I can use it horizontally opposed to vertically
What are the units of measurements used for this product?
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the banner layout templates available.