Create a product, mailer, or shipping box that’s tailored to your preferences in size, material, color, quantity, and design. Take advantage of our customizable sizes, materials, and coatings today.
- Made of thick corrugated cardboard
- No adhesive needed for assembly
- Expedited Shipping Available
- Cardstock or corrugated cardboard
- Gloss, matte, & high-gloss UV coating
- Wide range of dimensions
- Comes in Kraft or white corrugated cardboard
- Ships and protects large capacity deliveries
- No minimum quantity order
- Expedited printing available
- Inside & outside full-color printing
- Order as few as one (1) box
- Expedited Shipping Available
- Full-color printing inside & outside
- In cardstock & corrugated cardboard
Easy-to-use design tool
Full-color printing inside & out
No minimum quantity to order
Custom Boxes: 3 Different Types for Your Creative Packaging Solutions
Customer interaction is crucial every step of the way, whether you’re distinguishing your brand in the retail aisle or delivering your product in a subscription box on their doorstep. Custom boxes store, protect, and package your items in a design that’s tailored to your brand’s aesthetic.
Choose from NextDayFlyer’s printed custom boxes for your packaging needs. Select a box type that suits your marketing and storage purposes:
- Product boxes are commonly used to display and store cosmetics, gifts, and other single item products. Design a custom product box made of durable cardstock or thick corrugated cardboard. Print in full-color on both sides and add protective gloss, matte, or high gloss UV coating to elevate the overall look. Foil stamping, spot UV, and embossing are available through custom quotes.
- Mailer boxes let you customize every subscription or e-commerce delivery to your customers. Apply full-color printing on a clean and clutter-free Kraft brown or white corrugated cardboard.
- Shipping boxes are ideal for large capacity orders that require extra space and protection in transit. Order custom shipping boxes at affordable prices, no minimum quantity required. Made of white or Kraft (brown) corrugated cardboard that comes with full-color printing.
Use our intuitive online design tool to create a box that interacts with your audience every step of the way. In under an hour or a little more, you can see your customized box come to life in a 3D preview as it is being created from scratch.
Custom Boxes Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to print my custom boxes order?
Large quantity orders take between 20-25 business days to produce. Sample box orders require only 5 business days of production.
The periods indicated include the printing and production time. Note that the shipping transit time is additional and based on the method you select during checkout.
Can I create a custom printed box design online?
Yes, our easy-to-use design tool lets you create a custom box from scratch. It lets you add colors, text, logo, and images on the interior and exterior panels of the box. You can also view the customized box’s final appearance in 3D before sending the artwork to us for printing.
Can I order one sample box before finalizing a larger quantity order?
Yes. NextDayFlyers does not require a minimum quantity to complete an order. You can order 1 sample box and we’ll print it based on your specifications.
Do you offer full-color printing on the interior and exterior sides of the box?
Yes, you can design and print in full color on both sides of your custom box.
How do I print my own boxes?
Step 1. Choose the type of boxes you need. We offer product boxes, mailer boxes, and shipping boxes here at NextDayFlyers.Step 2.
Customize the specifications. Use our product calculator to set the dimensions, choose the material, and select the quantity and turnaround time of your custom boxes.Step 3.
Design your box online. Use our online 3D design tool to customize the design of your boxes. It’s easy to use so you can add text, images, shapes, and even set the background color of your boxes. If you want to create a box design using a professional design editor, you can place your order first and then receive a dieline template that you can use as a guide for your box design.