Get the Right Exposure With Pole Banners
Make sure everyone knows about your business or big event with pole banner printing. Light pole banners are a great way to promote your school event, museum exhibit, concerts, store promotions, or holiday and festival celebrations. Since they are hung up high, pedestrians and motorists will easily see your information.
A Strong Contender
Pole banners are usually displayed outdoors, so they need to be durable. And they are.
- Our pole banner printing is done on a thick 13 oz. vinyl material for pole mounted and 18 oz. blockout vinyl for wall mounted. It is tear and weather-resistant so it can stand up to outdoor conditions.
- Vinyl pole banners come in a matte finish. This is to eliminate reflection and ensure the text and design on your banner is readable even in direct light.
- Wind slits ensure your vinyl banner will have a longer lifespan. Choose from 1-10 slits for this option.
A Multi-Faceted Grip
Three bracket widths are available for custom pole banner printing. This allows you to create more banner sizes to fit your specific advertising needs.
Here’s what you need to know:
- 18”, 24”, and 30” are the bracket widths available. Brackets hold your vinyl banner securely.
- 24”, 36”, 48” are the banner lengths available. Each bracket size can accommodate all of these lengths.
1 or 2 sides of the banner can be printed on so you can display more information that can be easily seen from any angle.
Note: Pick large pole banner sizes to create the strongest impact. Your message will also be seen even from far away.
A Good Vantage Point
Location is everything, especially with banner poles. Take advantage of the two ways you can display your custom pole banners:
Wall Mount Banners. You can mount pole banner printing directly onto a wall or other flat surface, which makes them perfect for stores or barbershops to bring in more customers.
Street Pole Banners. These are hung on light poles on the streets to add ambiance to an area. This is an easy and effective tool to promote special community events.
Print custom pole banners with our standard options. You can also use our design services or create your own design online on our website. When your artwork is ready, you can set up your file using this checklist to ensure every detail is correct and ready for printing.
What is “printing turnaround”?
“Printing turnaround” is the number of days for us to produce your pole banner printing order. This does not include holidays and weekends.
What are wind slits?
These are so-called “wind vents”, these are slits cut into the banner so wind can go through the banner and reduce the stress on the vinyl material and the mounting hardware.
Will I receive my banner already set up?
No. Your banner pole kit will be shipped to you neatly packed in a box for easy assembly.