Convey How Special Your Invitation Is With A7 Envelope Printing
Plain white envelopes are boring. It’s just a sad and glaring white fact. Add that special touch to your invitations and announcements with A7 envelope printing. When you send out invitations and announcements, the first thing your recipient sees is the envelope. Custom-printed A7 envelopes help set the right tone of your message and make a good first impression.
Aside from this, our A7 envelopes:
- can fit a 5” x “7 flat card or a 10”x 7” folded card (5” x 7” folded size).
- are suitable for use on inkjet and laser printers so you can easily add any additional information or message.
- feature a gummed flap that permanently seals in the contents of the envelope when moistened.
With custom-printed 5.25" x 7.25" A7 envelopes, you can let your imagination go wild with unlimited possibilities.
Two Exciting Color Printing Options:
Don’t just send out a stark white envelope when mailing invitations, booklets, promotional tools, or correspondence. Make use of all that space and add your custom message, logo, or branding. With A7 envelope printing, you can choose from one of three colors to communicate your specific message.
- Uses standard 24 lb. white paper
- Choose from either black, reflex blue, or standard red ink
- Cost-effective alternative to full-color printing
Full-color A7 envelopes are great for company branding, as well as social and business announcements. Go for an elegant design for wedding invitations, or a vibrant and fun design for invitations to the most happening parties and events in town. You can put your company logo, name, and other special message to strengthen brand awareness.
- Uses 70 lb. opaque paper
- Thicker, durable paper allows for intense use of color
- Full-color printing on the front and back of the envelope
Note: For full-color printing, your supplied or approved design will be printed on a 70 lb. white envelope.
Maximize the Use of A7 Envelopes
Custom A7 envelopes let you make your big announcements with a bang. Take advantage of this opportunity to help convey your exact message.
- Add a Personal Touch. A wedding invitation with a custom-printed envelope brings a more personalized experience to the recipient.
- Dress Up Your Invitation. A7 envelopes add elegance and distinction to your wedding invitations, and make them look more special and expensive too.
- Create Cohesiveness. With custom A7 envelopes, you can create a cohesive look and theme for your much-awaited special day.
Full-color A7 envelopes are the perfect choice for companies who want to increase their brand’s presence.
- Command Attention. Put attention-grabbing graphics and striking colors on A7 envelopes to capture the attention of your target market.
- Nifty Marketing Tool. A7 envelopes can hold note cards, promotional items, greeting cards, and more that enable businesses to spread their marketing tools anywhere in the world.
- Free Advertisement. These envelopes also act as free advertisement since your brand name and logo can be clearly seen wherever it goes.
What does “printing turnaround” mean?
“Printing turnaround” refers to the number of days required to print and prepare your order for shipping. This is only applicable to working days, so weekends and holidays are not included. Transit time during shipping is not included in the turnaround time. If you requested a PDF or hard-copy proof, the turnaround will begin once you have approved the file.
What is “free proof” and how can I use this?
“Free proof” is a service we offer wherein our highly-skilled prepress team checks the design you send over before it is printed (at no extra cost). We highly recommended this service if you are in a rush, on a tight deadline, or if you have specific printing concerns on your design files.
What does “gummed” flap mean?
A “gummed” flap refers to the sealing method of an envelope. In this case, a water-soluble gum layer on the flap of the envelope is used to seal it. Moisten the gum layer with water and then press it to the envelope to seal it tight.
We can surely print out addresses on envelopes. However, if we will be needing to print out different addresses per envelope, then this might only be possible as a custom request. In order for us to get a quote, kindly click the link below: