9” x 12” Envelope Printing
Go Big in Size and Style With 9” x 12” Envelope Printing
When a small bland white envelope just won’t do, go with 9” x 12” envelope printing. These custom envelopes are perfect for letter-sized documents that cannot be folded when mailed such as booklets, catalogs, contracts, folders, and reports, among others. Custom 9” x 12” envelopes add a more professional look to your mail and help attract more attention to it.
What else can fit in a 9” x 12” envelope?
- Any 8.5” x 11" flat card
- 11” x 17" cards, brochures, flyers, or menus that are folded to an 8.5” x 11" size
- 8.5” x 11” booklets, catalogs or wall calendars
All 9” x 12” envelopes feature a gummed flap for an easy permanent seal. So, all you need to do is decide what you want to put on your envelopes. With NextDayFlyers’ premium custom 9” x 12” envelopes, mailing bulky documents need not be an intimidating and awkward affair.
Go With Booklet or Catalog Envelopes
- This envelope style has the flap and opening on the long side.
- The wide opening makes inserting documents faster and easier.
- Booklet envelopes allow for 1-color or full-color printing.
- Mail reports, contracts, letterhead, and other documents that are not folded.
- Popularly known as an “open end” envelope.
- The opening and flap are on the short end.
- Short open side prevents contents from easily spilling out.
- This envelope style is ideal for front and back full-color printing.
- Use for mailing brochures, catalogs, magazines, and other folded large-format documents.
Explore Limitless Design Possibilities with 9” x 12” Envelope Printing
Expand your business horizons when it comes to mailing with custom print 9” x 12” envelopes. Here’s how to start with the right custom envelopes with addresses design for your business’ success:
- Think of your design direction. Get inspiration from your logo, fonts, colors, and theme.
- Decide on a layout and how your design will look on an actual envelope.
- Hire a graphic designer if you are starting from scratch. Designers can help put your ideas to paper for you.
- Go with NextDayFlyers’ full-color printing so you can explore a lot of design options.
Good design can make or break a business. Make sure you maximize the use of 9” x 12” envelopes wisely and strategically, so you can just sit back and reap the benefits.
Will printing turnaround also include the time needed to ship my order?
No. The printing turnaround time shown on the online calculator only means the number of days to produce your order. To know the estimated transit time and expected arrival of your order, click on the “Get Delivery Estimate” button at the bottom of the calculator.
How do I print a custom envelope?
If your design is print-ready, you can upload a file directly on our website. Select “Upload Your File” and then submit your PUB, TIF, PDF, DOC, JPG, or PNG file for us to print. You can choose to review a free PDF proof online before we proceed to production.
What are the standard sizes of envelopes?
Apart from the 9” x 12", the other standard sizes are at 6”x 9" and 8.75” x 11.5”.
What is the difference between 1-color and full-color printing?
1-color printing means your design will only be printed in one ink color, and you can choose from black, reflex blue, or standard red ink color options. This print option is a non-bleed print, so printing cannot go to the edge of the envelope. Standard 24 lb. white paper is used for the envelope.
Full-color printing allows you to have your design printed on the front and back of the envelope. A thick, heavyweight 70 lb. opaque white envelope paper is used for this printing option.
What is “free proof”?
This is a free service that NextDayFlyers offer to all customers. Your selected design is checked by our talented prepress team before it is printed. If you are in a rush or have specific printing concerns, this service is recommended for you.