A2 Envelope Printing
Celebrate Important Milestones With A2 Envelope Printing
Have an important announcement to make? Are you planning to send out invitations to your next event? Or maybe you want to make your standard correspondences to be more special?
Take your mail to a whole new level with A2 envelope printing. Personalize your note cards, wedding invitations, greeting cards, and other business function invitations with matching custom-printed envelopes.
Not Just Another Envelope
Why go with our 4.375” x 5.75” A2 envelopes? Simply because our envelopes:
- are printed on 70lb uncoated white opaque paper.
- offer full-color printing so you can put artwork on the front and back.
- can be printed on both inkjet and laser printers.
- come with an easy-to-seal standard gum sealing.
- can fit both trifolded 8 ½" x 11" letters and folded cards.
Pro Tip: A2 envelopes fit perfectly into larger “A” size envelopes. This means they can also be used as RSVP and return envelopes.
Go Sleek or Bold
White envelopes are out. Make your A2 envelope printing unique and striking by adding color.
- Choose from black, reflex blue, or standard red ink color to showcase your design.
- A single colored design looks neat, sophisticated, and more official too.
- Your design will only be on the front of the envelope.
- This is a non-bleed print, so your design will have a white margin on the edges.
- Choose any or all colors of the rainbow – the design possibilities are endless.
- Colorful envelope designs get more attention.
- Put your design on both the front and back.
- Full-color printing on the outside of the envelope but the interior remains a crisp white.
Push It Up a Notch
Custom A2 envelope printing can make your invitations and announcements even more special. Here's how:
- Be consistent. Make sure your envelope design clearly represents what your message is and what your company is all about.
- Make your artwork stand out. A striking design will make your recipient feel more inclined to open your mail if there is something unique about it.
- Get help. If you are starting from scratch, hire a graphic designer. A professional can help translate your ideas to paper.
Printing with Nextdayflyers is very easy. You can immediately upload your file, start with a free proof, or choose professional design services.
Our quick printing turnaround means you can print A2 envelopes and get it in as early as 4 business days.
What is “printing turnaround”?
This refers to the number of days that is needed to print your order. This starts as soon as your print-ready artwork has been uploaded to our site and approved. Shipping time, holidays and weekends are not included in the turnaround time.
What is “non-bleed”?
In printing terms, “non-bleed” means that your design cannot be printed up to the edge of the paper. A thin white margin remains. This means your artwork needs to be 0.625" (5/8") from each edge so it will not be cut off during printing.
What is a “free proof”?
A “free proof” is a design service that we offer to all customers. Your artwork is reviewed by our talented prepress team before it is printed. If you have specific printing concerns or need to beat the deadline, this service is recommended for you.