Folded Flyer Printing
On a Tight Budget? Folded Flyer Printing Saves You Money
Our paper stock options makes sure you stay on budget without compromising quality. Folded flyers come with a variety of folds including trifold flyers, bi-fold flyers, and z-fold flyers. In fact, trifold flyer printing is one of the most popular folds.
To make your flyers even more luxurious, you can add a coating to them when they are printed. Choose from uncoated, matte, gloss—and if you want your folded flyers to really shine—high-gloss UV.
What Do I Get With Folded Flyer Printing?
Choices. Lots of them. Choices that would fit your needs. You will be able to customize your flyers exactly as you need them. You have 10 folding options and several cardstock and paper options:
70 lb. Paper
- A thin but durable paper that’s easy to hand out and keep
- Comes uncoated on both sides, which can be written on with any pen, pencil, or permanent marker
80 lb. Paper
- Carries a slightly heavier weight and thickness than the 70 lb. paper
- Easy to fold, hand out, and keep
- Comes with shiny, gloss coating on both sides
100 lb. Paper
- Has the same thickness, texture, and rigidity as premium magazine paper
- The thickest paper stock but is easy to hand out and fold for storage
- Choose from elegant matte, shiny gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
- Highly recommended for sending out in the mail
10 pt. Cardstock
- A durable and lightweight cardstock that’s easy to carry around and hand out
- Comes in subdued, elegant matte coating, vivid-colored gloss, or extra shiny high gloss UV coating
You’re also given flexible quantity options. You can print 25 to 100,000 flyers in varying increments. Orders made before 10am can be printed on the same day.
If the printed folded flyers are meant to be written on, we suggest going for the uncoated option.