Print Die-Cut Flyers: Be Bold and Different
When it’s time to promote your brand, you need die-cut flyers to tell the world that you’re open for business. Flyers, on their own, are able to grab attention and provide customers with crucial information. But when you have custom-shaped flyers, you raise your game to a whole new level. Suddenly, your flyers stand out versus your competitor’s, which is crucial. Print your die-cut flyers today and feel the effects of being unique when promoting your business.
Having different flyer shapes can also inspire graphic artists to be more playful with their designs. Opening up a cookie business? Why not have a flyer in the shape of a cookie? With die-cut flyer printing, you can create all sorts of materials for different occasions. Create flyers for parties, birthdays, open houses, and more.
Our flyers can also work as menus for restaurants and bakeries. You can also use them to pass on coupon codes to your customers.
You Have More Shapes to Choose From With Die-Cut Flyers
Let different shapes lead you to make more customized flyers. We have five flyer shapes to choose from: rectangle with rounded corners, leaf, half-circle, oval, and round. Our flyers are printed on durable 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock:
14 pt. Cardstock
- A sturdy cardstock that does not easily bend
- Available in several protective coatings: shiny gloss or a muted and elegant matte on both sides.
- Add an extra reflective high gloss UV on each side or complement it with an uncoated back.
- Also comes in an uncoated surface on both sides for writability; gives your flyer a luxurious look
16 pt. Cardstock
- Has a slightly heavier weight and thickness compared to the 14 pt. cardstock
- Additional rigidity protects it from creases
- Comes in two protective coatings: the high-reflective, vivid-detailed gloss or the subdued and muted matte on both sides.
You can create your designs from scratch through our Online Design Tool in case you don’t have one available.