Silk Flyer Printing
Get Your Message Out Beautifully With Silk Flyer Printing
Silk flyer printing gives an elegant look to your message. The silk lamination is satin smooth and petal soft. It delivers a true wow factor.
Our premium silk flyers are printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock with silk lamination. Silk lamination is a thin layer of plastic coating that looks and feels like silk fabric. On top of being gorgeous, silk flyers are durable, and tear and water resistant. They’re tough enough to withstand the contact with crowds as you pass the flyers out to crowds of people in windy or wet weather.
Options to Get Your Brand Noticed
There are a variety of ways to enhance silk flyers:
- Embellish your design in full color or black or grayscale printing.
- Draw attention to a specific part of your design—logo, company name—by adding spot UV gloss.
- Choose the perfect size to get your message across in an eye-catching, effective way. Flyer sizes range from 3.5” x 8.5” to 6.5 x 9.” The most common size is 4” x 6.”
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.