Silk Business Cards
Make a First Class Impression From the Start
Silk business card printing sets the tone for high quality right from the start of any business introduction. The luxe, smooth finish makes a memorable impression.
Printed on 16 pt. cardstock with silk lamination, silk business cards are elegant. The material and lamination increase the thickness of the card to 18 pt. Silk lamination is a thin layer of film coating that feels and looks as smooth as silk fabric, and makes silk business cards tear and water-resistant.
Luxury Comes With Stunning Options
Silk business cards have a luxurious matte look that takes on a supple texture with silk lamination. You can enhance it to reflect your brand.
- Choose printing that enriches your design—full color, black, or grayscale.
- Add spot UV gloss to a draw eyes to a specific part of your design—logo, company name. The stunning shine will turn heads.
- Add rounded corners for a true classic look that stands out in an elegant way. Have a minimalist design? Rounded corners can elevate it.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the business card layout templates available.