Foil Business Cards
Print Plush Business Cards With Foil Stamping
Foil printing is a process where heat and pressure is applied to a metallic paper to bond it with business cards for added flair. Gold foil printing is a popular choice for entrepreneurs in need of a high-quality finish for their cards.
Designs look absolutely extravagant with foil business card printing. You can’t go wrong with any of our three foil color options: copper, gold, and silver. It puts attention to details you want emphasized.
You can choose from two types of cardstocks:
14 pt. Cardstock
- A durable cardstock that is the go-to choice for most business cards
- Uncoated on both sides, which allows for writability with a pen or pencil
- Smooth, textured surface complements the shiny colors from the foil
16 pt. Cardstock
- A little thicker and heavier than the 14 pt. cardstock
- Silk laminate adds to its thickness and increases it to a thicker 18 pt.
- Matte surface complements the foil’s extra shine.
You can leave your business cards uncoated. But we highly recommend our silk-laminated coating which leaves a smooth, luxurious feel. With five size options, there will be a card that’s right for you. Adding spot UV to your foil stamped business cards will give them a high-end feel.
Stock up on foil business cards for your next conference, trade show, meeting, and other business dealings.