Standard Postcard Printing That Personalizes Your Brand
Postcard printing allows marketers to build a relationship with their target consumers. People continue to appreciate the personalized touch of postcard marketing over their daily digital consumption. Postcards continue to be an affordable yet creative way for businesses to reach their customers in the comfort of their homes.
A standard postcard is often utilized to remind customers of a brand’s website launch, a new store branch, or an upcoming sale through postcard advertisements. Some even use postcards for printing invitations.
Handy, Mailable Postcard Sizes
We offer business postcards in a variety of dimensions to help you spread an important message and showcase your business. Here are some helpful details on standard postcard sizes to help you choose which postcard size fits your message:
- 4” x 6” postcard printing is the most affordable option, perfect for sending out bulk announcements on a product launch or store opening.
- 4.25” x 6” is slightly larger than the standard 4” x 6” and provides more space for visual heavy designs.
- 5” x 7” are perfect for sending out timely sales promotions and discount coupons. It’s large enough to stand out but handy enough to keep for future reference.
- 5.5” x 8.5” postcards strike a balance between ample space for information and images without breaking your budget.
- 6”x 9” is big enough to stand out but also easy to hand out and for customers to keep.
- 6” x 11” is the largest mailable size available & is sure to get noticed in the pile.
Crisp Cardstock Choices
Each postcard is made from thick and durable cardstock that appears as if they were fresh from the press.
- 10 pt. - Our lightweight, flexible cardstock option, similar to paper used in greeting cards.
- 14 pt. - A common choice for printing postcards in bulk. This thickness is commonly seen on standard business cards.
- 16 pt. - Slightly thicker and more durable than the last two cardstock options. Its weight is normally felt on formal invitations for weddings and company events.
- 17 pt. - Our most durable option that gives your postcard an upscale, premium feel. Its weight can be likened to the thicker covers of paperback books.
Four Distinct Finishes
We also offer double-sided postcard printing so you can utilize the space available.
Gloss gives your postcard design the right shine, establishing a balance between the short copy and main image.
Matte is the prime choice for luxury brands or designs that prefer a satin-like appearance. It’s easy on the eyes and guides readers through lengthier text.
High Gloss UV
High Gloss UV is extra shiny and makes every color pop even from afar.
Uncoated option gives a high end finish for brands that need a subdued look for their custom postcards.
Extend Your Customer Reach
Here’s a step by step guide on how to include direct mail in your order:
- Select a minimum quantity of 500 postcards for your order on our online calculator.
- Once you choose your desired quantity, the “Mailing Services” option will appear under “Shrink Wrapping” to confirm if you will avail of this option
- You can read up on the rest of our direct mailing services process here.
Upload your postcard design today or allow our online design tool and postcard templates to guide you through the process. Select our free file proof option to ensure your file is error free before we proceed with postcard printing.
Make DIY Postcards with Our Free Customizable Postcard Templates and Online Design Tool
Creating your own postcard design has never been this easy. All you need to do is to choose the postcard template that you like best from our collection and then start customizing it. You can place your company name, logo, product image, and other design elements that you can think of.
We made it more simple for you to find the postcard design template that would suit your business. We categorized all the 182 designs that we have into different industries.?
Want to get started in customizing your postcards? Follow these easy steps on how to use our online design tool:
- Step 1. Select a postcard template that you want to edit.
- Step 2. Click Customize or the image of the template itself.
- Step 3. Start personalizing the postcard template by adding various graphic elements such as texts, photos, or background color.
You can also manipulate the images you’ll add on the design by cropping and rotating it. All of these tools can be easily found in the toolbar.
- Step 4. Proceed to Order once you’re done or save your design and get back to it later.
What is a standard postcard?
We offer the following standard postcard sizes:
- 4” x 6”
- 4.25” x 6”
- 5” x 7”
- 6” x 8”
- 5.5” x 8.5”
- 4” x 9”
- 6” x 9”
- 6” x 11”
The size range lets you choose according to your design dimensions and budget.
Can I get my postcards printed today?
Yes, we can print your postcards as fast as today or as soon as the next business day. Select your preferred printing turnaround on our online calculator.
How does direct mail work?
We make things more convenient by mailing your company postcards straight from our printers to their homes. Get the word out on your product and start utilizing our direct mail services.
Which postcard sizes qualify for First-Class Mailing rates?
Your postcard must be rectangular, at least 3.5” x 5” but no more than 4.25” x 6” to qualify for the First-Class Mail postcard price. The postal service considers it a letter and will charge for the corresponding postage if it goes beyond those dimensions.
The USPS postcard size should be no bigger than 6.125”x 11.5” and 0.25 inches thick.
What is the difference between direct mail and EDDM?
Traditional direct mail specifically targets recipients of a certain demographic and a mailing. EDDM is the less expensive option that targets all the houses in specific neighborhoods. Read up on the benefits of these marketing strategies.
Browse by Category