Roll Labels That Get The Job Done
If you’re looking for custom labels that you can quickly apply to save yourself time, then roll label printing is what you need. Custom roll labels are the right choice if you want convenience, more personalization, and ease of application.
Roll labels are printed and wrapped around a cardboard spool that you can use with most dispensers for rapid application. Even if you apply these labels by hand, their backing makes them easier to peel off.
What’s more, custom roll label printing offers more personalization options to suit any type of application. Whether you need labels for product branding, deliveries, packaging, asset tagging, or just to add your logo on anything, we guarantee that custom labels are an essential tool for any business.
Why Choose NextDayFlyers?
Print roll labels and easily customize them to suit your requirements on our website. We make printing easy, quick, and hassle-free.
Here’s what label printing with NextDayFlyers can do for you:
- Produce roll labels in a wide range of sizes and shapes. Aside from our standard options, we also offer custom shapes and die-cutting options, which means we can trim your label in the exact size and shape of your design.
- Print on a variety of high-quality adhesives, suitable for indoor and outdoor applications. We can also add gloss, matte, and high-gloss UV laminate for extra protection.
- Provide complimentary design file checks to make sure your artwork is press-ready. This lets us check if your design follows correct printing guidelines and make any revisions before production.
In a rush? Don’t worry. We are the leading online printer for easy ordering and guaranteed printing turnarounds. Order roll labels today and we can get your prints ready for shipping in just a few business days.
How to Customize Your Roll Labels
To personalize your roll labels, just select your preferred size, shape, material, and quantity on the product calculator. Our website automatically provides an instant quote based on your chosen specs.
Choose from standard shapes like rectangle and square, or for more unique designs, try circle and oval labels. Custom shapes are also available, where we can trim the sticker according to the size and shape of your design.
Roll labels come in the following materials:
White Premium Sticker Paper is our most popular paper material. It’s made of smooth, semi-gloss, pressure-sensitive adhesive paper. It’s suitable for general indoor applications.
BOPP (Biaxially-Oriented Polypropylene) is recommended for products that are usually exposed to water, oil, moisture, or refrigeration. This material is tear-proof, waterproof, and resistant to oil. It comes in white, clear, metallic, and rainbow holographic varieties.
Textured Estate Adhesive is made with uncoated adhesive paper with a subtle texture. It is a popular choice for wine bottles, product labels, and address labels because of its writability. Optional matte UV coating is also available for scratch and moisture resistance.
Create a Press-Ready File and Save Time!
Ready to get started? If you have your design, save some time by checking out how to properly set up your file and eliminate prepress errors.
- Design file dimensions should match the size of your order. If you want size 2” x 2” labels, your design should be the same.
- Image resolution should be in 300 dpi (dots per inch) or higher.
- All the important design elements should be within the safety zone and 1/8” inside the trim marks so your artwork does not get cut. Make sure your artwork also has a 1/8” bleed to avoid white trim lines.
- For print accuracy, your artwork should be in CMYK color mode.
- Make sure your fonts are embedded for clarity.
- Don’t forget to proofread.
How soon can I receive my roll labels?
You can get an estimated delivery date using the order calculator. First, select your preferred label specs then click Get Delivery Estimate. Input your 4-digit ZIP code and our website automatically generates estimated shipping dates and costs you can choose from.
Do you print die-cut roll labels?
Yes. We can trim your labels to your exact specifications. Just select Custom under the Shape dropdown options in the order calculator and choose your label dimensions.
I don’t have a design yet. Do you offer free templates?
Yes. We offer free-to-download print templates you can use to get started on your design. You can choose which label size and file format to download from the Templates tab. These are blank files that contain our trim, bleed, and safety zone guidelines.