Metallic Hang Tag Printing
Branding That Jumps Off the Shelves
Metallic hang tag printing adds life to ordinary hang tags. We add silver ink underneath regular colored ink which gives your custom hang tags a metallic shine. They’re perfect for promoting your brand in a retail setting.
Square It Off
Metallic hang tags can be oriented to be square (most popular shape) or rectangle. Print your clothing hang tags in one of these sizes:
- Square – 2” x 2” (most popular size), 2.5” x 2.5”, 3” x 3”, 3.5” x 3.5”
- Rectangle – 1.5” x 3.5”, 1.75” x 3.5”, 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 4”, 2” x 6”
Designed to Last
We use 16 pt. cardstock to really drive the point across – that metallic print hang tags are a premium product.
- Cardstocks this sturdy won’t easily bend
- Half the thickness of a credit card
- Complement high-end product offerings
Hang Tags That Shine
Hang tags can have gloss or high-gloss UV coating.
- Moderate amount of glossiness
- Make images and text pop while maintaining readability
- Protect hang tags against fingerprints
- Makes the surface reflective
- Can withstand frequent handling (perfect for hang tags)
- Attracts attention especially in well-lit areas
Add Emphasis With Spot UV
Spot UV is a special kind of coating. It’s applied to a specific part of your design such as logos and company name.
Benefits of Spot UV
- Adds accent to minimalist hang tag designs
- Draws customers to design elements you want them to notice
- Creates even more shine for your hang tags to really stand out
Can you explain what turnaround time means?
It’s the number of business days it would take to print your full-color hang tags. Note that mailing time is not included.
Do your hang tags come with strings?
No. However, we can add hole drilling for you to easily insert your own string. Our holes are ?” in diameter.
How different is spot UV from high-gloss UV?
Spot UV is applied to a specific part of your design like your logo. High-gloss UV is applied over the entire surface.