Metallic Bottle Neck Hang Tags
Beautify Bottles With Bright Brilliance
Print metallic hang tags to dress up wine bottles or other long-neck packaging. The sparkle draws eyes to your product above all others on packed shelves.
These bottle hang tags are great for coupons, mail-in rebates, discounts on a related product with purchase, recipes that use your product or pair well with it, sweepstakes, and more.
Sparkling Colors Catch Eyes
To achieve that elegant shimmer, metallic bottle neck hang tags are printed with silver foil layered beneath any CMYK color on 16 pt. cardstock. It creates an eye-catching gleam that enhances your artwork. You can even add gradients.
Want to to make your logo or artwork really pop? Add spot UV coating to your metallic bottle neck hang tag. It draws focus to any part of your design with a high gloss coat.
Metallic Printing File Preparation Guidelines
What should I keep in mind while creating the metallic design?
Use these design guidelines to create an effective metallic design:
- Font size should be above 12 points.
- Use Sans Serif fonts for readability.
- The metallic shine is most evident in lighter colors. It will be less obvious in darker colors.
- The mask and CMYK design file should match one another. Make sure each layer’s respective elements align with the other version of the design.
How should I prepare my file for metallic printing?
You need to submit a file with two layers. For metallic printing orders: the standard CMYK layer and the silver foil mask layer.
The mask layer should show where the metallic printing will be applied. Mark the metallic area with 100% K or black and then render the non-metallic parts in white.
For example, the images below show that the logo in black will be metallic, while the white background is the non-metallic section.
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the bottle neck hang tag layout templates available.