Durable and Weatherproof Car Stickers
Print weatherproof car stickers at NextDayFlyers today. These stickers are perfect for any kind of vehicle: a car, truck, van, or even a motorcycle. You can use car stickers to promote your message to other drivers and pedestrians, whether you’re marketing a product, an emergency responder, or just someone who likes telling jokes.
Our custom car stickers are made of high-quality 4 mil. vinyl which resists tears, moisture, and temperature changes, making it the perfect choice for outdoor exposure. They also have an additional UV coating, giving your designs an extra layer of protection from scuffs, scratches, and fading. You can rely on these car stickers to be long-lasting and visible, even from a distance.
Vinyl Car Stickers for Bumpers, Windows, and More
Vinyl car stickers are not just for bumpers! With a little creativity and a dash of courage, the whole surface of your car can be your canvas. Custom car stickers can be placed anywhere – your bumper, windshield, car door, or even the hood. This gives your vehicle a unique, eye-catching look. Take note that applying vinyl stickers on the car body is permanent and can’t be easily removed.
Uses of Car Stickers
With stickers, you can use your car as a vehicle for self-expression. Custom car stickers provide you a lot of flexibility in communicating a message, be it a personal, political, or business one. Here are a few messaging ideas you can consider for your car sticker:
- Brand Marketing – Cool car stickers are perfect for giveaways for brands. Eye-catching designs make people want to stick them on their cars while drawing attention to your logo or brand message whenever you’re on the road. This helps boost brand recall.
- Humor – Levity is always good on the road. Funny family car stickers give motorists a chance to have a lighthearted laugh while driving to hopefully break tensions in traffic.
- Mobile Ads - Opening a new branch downtown or have a new product to sell? Car stickers are an effective way of reaching a wide audience in a specific location.
- Advocacies – Placing a cause you believe in, such as animal rights or political affiliations, lets people know what you stand for.
- Warning Signs – Use car stickers to give caution to other drivers on the road. These are usually used to signify student drivers, babies on board, and wide-turn warnings for trucks.
Car Sticker Care Instructions
With proper care and maintenance, NextDayFlyers’ car stickers will last for years. Follow the guide below to keep your stickers as fresh as the day you first put them up.
- Clean the car stickers regularly with mild soap and water. Do this to prevent dirt and grime from building up.
- Immediately spot clean the sticker when it comes into contact with other substances, such as oil or fuel spills, tree sap, or bird droppings.
- When the sticker seems to be losing some of its luster, you can add a Teflon-based polish to add a little shine and an extra layer of protection.
Removing car stickers on the body
While our car stickers are designed to adhere to surfaces permanently, they can still be removed with a little elbow grease. Take note that removing the stickers may damage the vehicle’s paint. These steps will come in handy when you really need to remove the stickers and there is no other recourse.
- Thoroughly clean the car sticker and the surrounding area. Use warm, soapy water and a sponge. Pat dry with a clean towel or rag.
- Heat the sticker to weaken the adhesive. We recommend using a blow dryer as opposed to a heat gun, which might be too strong and could damage the paint. Heat the sticker evenly over the span of two minutes. If you don’t have a blow dryer, boiling water also works. Periodically pour boiling water on the car sticker from a kettle over a couple of minutes and you should see the same effect as a blow dryer.
- Immediately after heating the car sticker, use a plastic card, such as an old credit or debit card that you no longer use, to carefully peel away the sticker. Don’t use a blade or razor as it might damage the paint job. If you encounter resistance, go back to the previous step and heat it again. Eventually, you should be able to peel away the car sticker.
- Once you’ve removed the sticker, check if there might still be some sticker residue left on the car’s surface. Use white vinegar or a glue remover, and apply on the car surface using a cloth and rub it on the area until the residue is gone.
- To finish, wash the area with warm soapy water and let dry.
Removing car stickers on windows
Stickers and decals are easier to remove on windows and glass. There are a lot of options to use. Follow these steps to safely and quickly remove the car stickers without damage the surface.
- Window cleaner – Spray a bit of window cleaner on the sticker surface and use a fresh razor blade on the edges or corners to slowly peel it away.
- Rubbing alcohol – Apply alcohol on the sticker surface and wait five minutes. Use a new razor blade to slowly peel it away starting from the edges.
- Goo Gone – Goo Gone is specifically formulated to remove stickers and its residue without leaving any damage or trace. Spray the surface with Goo Gone, wait a minute or two, then the stickers should come off easily.
- Ice – You can use ice cubes or an ice pack to cool the adhesive. Use a sharp razor blade to peel it away after a few minutes.
- WD-40 – Remove as much of the sticker as you can. When all remaining residue cannot be removed by hand anymore, spray WD-40 on the area and let it absorb for a couple of minutes. You should be able to wipe everything away after.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your car stickers weatherproof?
Yes, they are. Our car stickers use durable, long-lasting vinyl material that resists tears, moisture, and UV exposure. It’s exceptional in handling fading and adverse weather conditions. With proper care and maintenance, the car stickers can last up to five years.
What size do you recommend for car stickers?
The standard size for bumper stickers is 6” x 2”. It fits most car bumpers perfectly and provides good visibility. For window stickers, it depends on the design but 9” x 6” is a popular size for stickers applied on window corners.
How much do car stickers cost?
The cost to print car stickers depend on the size, shape, and quantity. The more you order, the cheaper each sticker gets. For example, 100 pieces of a 6” x 2” sticker costs $0.41 apiece. When you order 1,000 pieces, each sticker comes out to $0.12.