Spot UV Bookmark Printing
Shine a Light on Your Business or Cause with Spot UV Bookmarks
Spot UV bookmark printing is a fun way to promote businesses, nonprofits, programs, and special events. They’re perfect giveaways at trade shows, conferences, and other high traffic events.
You can add spot UV coating to enhance your artwork in a number of ways:
- Highlight messaging or text.
- Create a textured background.
- Make your logo pop.
Spot UV bookmarks have staying power and are printed on quality cardstock. They usually end up inside the pages of your customer’s book. The reader returns to your marketing message time and time again. Spot UV bookmarks also send a positive message about reading, which sends a positive message about your brand.
Features to Give Your Brand a Lasting Shine
Spot UV bookmarks are printed to last with the intended purpose of long-term marketing. We offer features to make your custom bookmarks shine:
- Printed on durable 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock for a professional look.
- Full-color printing to reinforce your brand. Be sure to include a call to action and contact information.
- Protect your cardstock with coating on both sides. Choose gloss for an extra shiny look or matte for a subdued, elegant touch against the spot UV’s glow.
- Size choices ranging from 1.5” x 7” to 3.5” x 8.5”. Our most popular is 2” x 7”.
Option to drill a hole in the top-center so you can loop your own string or ribbon through the spot UV bookmark. Choose from two available hole sizes: 1/4” and 1/8”
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the bookmark layout templates available. We recommend downloading the Adobe Illustrator template for fast and easy preparation of the spot UV section in your file.
Vector File Preparation for Spot UV
- Download the template below and open it in Adobe Illustrator application.
- Open the Layers Window to see Guides and Area for Foil/Spot UV.
- Start creating your artwork. Ensure it’s being created in the layer named as, “Your Artwork Here”.
- All design elements that need to be in Foil or Spot UV should be placed on a separate layer.
- Save your artwork as a PDF.