Advertising That Steals the Show
Print custom vinyl banners for indoor or outdoor advertising at events with heavy traffic. They grab the attention of event goers at business openings, festivals, trade shows, sporting events, school events, and more.
Create a custom design that highlights the products or services you offer. You can include contact information for customer. They may want to snap a photo for quick reference to contact you later.
Choose the Perfect Size Vinyl Banners
We offer banners in a wide range of sizes, so you’re sure to find the right fit for your event. Keep these in mind when choosing the right size of your vinyl banner:
- The size of the area where it will be displayed.
- The distance from which it will be viewed.
Here are some of our most popular sizes and some general rules of thumb:
- 72” x 24” is ideal for smaller indoor areas with events like a product launch or pop up store.
- 72” x 36” works well for high traffic areas and is the smallest size to consider for an outdoor event, like a grand opening.
- 72” x 48” is even better for high traffic areas. It’s another great option for events where you have a booth, like trade shows or festivals.
- 96” x 48” is ideal for large, high traffic areas. Consider putting this on the side of a building to advertise an upcoming event or inside a convention center during a highly attended trade show.
Need a custom size? Our design services can help you with custom sizes up to 96" x 240".
Durable Vinyl Material for Indoor or Outdoor Use
Choose from three durable vinyl materials for your vinyl banner.
Standard 13 oz. scrim vinyl has a matte finish, which provides great visibility even in bright light. This popular option is economical and lasts three to five years outdoors.
Mesh 9 oz. vinyl is an excellent choice to use outdoors on fences, as road signs, and as stand banners viewed from a distance. It has small holes that allow air to flow through it, offering tear resistance in windy environments.
Premium 15 oz. vinyl is thicker than the standard vinyl banner material and is puncture resistant. The smooth, durable surface is great for outdoor and indoor use. Use it for tradeshows or conference banners. This is our strongest banner material and lasts up to five years outdoors.
Hanging Made Easy
How do you plan to hang your vinyl banner? We offer treatment options that make putting it on display easy.
- Hem is recommended for outdoor banners—with or without grommets. It prevents the material from unraveling. The banner edges are folded over and heat welded to reinforce the sides, which helps the vinyl banner maintain its shape.
- Grommets are the most popular and most convenient way to hang a banner. Nickel grommets or eyelets are fastened around the edges or on the corners of the banner. Add grommets with the hem option to strengthen the banner edges and prevent them from tearing apart.
You can use rope, bungee cords, suction cups or pear snap hooks to attach your vinyl banner to a solid structure, like a building, window, reception desk, trade show booth, or railing.
- Pole pockets allow poles or rope to be inserted into the banner, which carries its weight and keeps it taut. The banner edges are folded over and heat welded to form a pocket.
It’s important to keep in mind that the final size includes the pole pockets. Consider leaving ample space above and below your artwork so that it prints clearly without being disrupted by the pole pockets.
Tips for Designing Effective Vinyl Banners
Who is your target audience? Keep them in mind with every design decision.
Professional design matters. Work with an experienced graphic designer who understands branding and can distinguish your name with visual strategies.
Less is more. Keep your messaging on point—short and simple for quick and easy reading.
Share the benefit of your product or service. People want to know what’s in it for them. Answer that question.
Get people to take action. Guide your target audience toward next steps to convert prospects into buyers.
Location, location, location. Hang your vinyl banner in a high traffic area where your target audience can’t miss it. Some suggestions include busy intersections, trade shows, sporting events, shopping centers, and more.
Get more tips:
You may also like:
Can I get my vinyl banner printed today?
Yes, we can print your vinyl banner as fast as today or as soon as the next business day. Select your preferred printing turnaround on our online calculator.
Which of the materials are fire resistant or fire proof?
Generally speaking, vinyl is fire retardant. All of our vinyl banners are certified NFPA 701, which means they’re flame retardant.
How far are the grommets from the edges of the banner? How can I ensure that the design won't be cut off by a grommet?
The grommets are normally 2 feet apart and about half an inch away from the banner’s edge. Our downloadable layout templates ensure your file is within the right dimensions.
You can also select the free file proof option. Once our team has checked the file, we’ll send it for your approval before printing. Prior to sending, we check and correct any errors found on the file.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the vinyl banner layout templates available.