Promote seasonal products and boost end-of-year sales.
- Give your products a fresh look
- Premium cardstock material
- Gloss, high-gloss UV, or matte coating
- Stand out during shipping
- Protects large capacity product deliveries
- No minimum quantity order
- Keeps your products fresh
- Stand-up and flat options
- Varied sizes for different products
- Suitable for small quantities
- Economical & space-saving
- Heat seals to keep products fresh
- Add a personal touch to gifts
- Put on jars or wine bottles
- Shipped on a roll or cut to size
Add Holiday Packaging to Your Seasonal Strategy
Bring in more sales for your business during the holiday season with the help of custom packaging.
Products and packaging play an essential role in the consumer journey. With holiday packaging, you stay ahead of the competition with visually appealing product presentations that enhance the customer experience.
At NextDayFlyers, we’ve got just the right holiday printing products to make this a great time of the year for you and your business. You can easily print custom packaging suited to your target market. We offer options for all your packaging needs: custom boxes for retail shelves, online orders, and shipping; custom pouches to keep products fresh; custom labels and stickers to stand out, and hang tags to put your logo and message on anything.
Stand out, get noticed, and set yourself for success all year round. Printing has never been easier with NextDayFlyers.
- Customize to your heart’s content. Personalize your packaging to suit all types of products. You can adjust custom boxes to fit the precise size of your merchandise. Our online order calculator shows all the personalization options available for your chosen product.
- Complimentary file checks, free templates, and an easy online design tool. Proofing ensures your designs are press-ready and will print according to your exact requirements.
- Straightforward pricing. Our order calculator automatically generates the price for your selected printing options. No hidden charges! We also provide shipping fees and cost options you can choose from.
- No minimum box orders. Not ready to commit? You can order a sample box, and we’ll print it based on your specifications. For other print products, you can also request a free sample kit. This kit includes printouts of our available paper stocks and coatings. By ordering our sample kit, you can compare various materials and coatings to give you an idea of how your final printed piece will look before ordering.
Refer to the table below for our 2023 holiday production and shipping schedule:
|Order by Deadline
|Standard Production (bundled w/ 7-day ground shipping)
|Rush Production (bundled w/ 2-day shipping)
|10 - 12 business days
|6 - 8 business days
|Thanksgiving Week (11/20 - 11/24)
|October 26, 2023
|November 7, 2023
|Christmas Shipping (12/04 - 12/08)
|November 9, 2023
|November 17, 2023
|Early January (01/02 - 01/05)
|November 29, 2023
|December 15, 2023
*Disclaimer: We know your order is important to you, and so is getting it on time. This holiday season, FedEx and USPS are busier than ever. We recommend expediting your order to avoid delays.
These dates assume that your print-ready artwork has already been proofed and approved. Delays in proof approval will extend the estimated timelines.
After October 20th, we highly recommend choosing Rush Production to get your orders before the holidays.
Design Holiday Packaging With Our Online Design Tool
If you don’t have an artwork file ready, it’s quick and easy to customize your design with our online design. Just follow these simple steps.
Select your holiday printing product and use the order calculator to specify your printing specs like size, material, quantity, and printing turnaround time.
Click Design Online to use our website design tool. You can upload your own images and design elements, change colors, add text, shapes, and more using the upper toolbar.
You can either Save Your Design and access it under your account or Proceed to Order. Follow the rest of the checkout process.
How to Effectively Design Holiday Packaging
Excellent packaging design has the power to create a positive connection with your customers. However, it’s essential to choose suitable materials and packaging specifications to enhance your design.
Here are some quick design and printing tips to keep in mind.
Design holiday packaging that’s ready to be gifted. Customers are especially busy during the holiday rush. Gift-wrapping is a pain point for most of them, and products with gift-like packaging save them time and show your brand is worth spending on. Design your custom boxes and pouches with festive colors and elements. Holiday prints in red, green, silver, and gold are popular options. If you’re working with a limited budget, hang tags are a great way to brand any item. They can even double as gift tags, so customers know that your product is ready for gifting.
Enhance your design with the right coating. Packaging materials should suit your product and amplify your design at the same time. For example, gloss coating adds sheen and saturation, while matte lamination diffuses shine and has a more subdued effect. Gloss is suitable for colorful and vibrant prints, while matte is perfect for minimalist and elegant designs.
Go beyond the outer packaging. Your product packaging is not just about the box or outer layers. Enhance the unboxing experience with packaging inserts. For a touch of luxury, try branded tissue paper and seal it with a custom label. Print sticker freebies and include them with every purchase. They’re an affordable but popular way to thank customers for their support. Packaging printing lets you get creative without breaking the bank.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I order a sample box?
A: Yes, you can design and order a sample box, and we’ll print it according to your exact specifications. On the order calculator, select your box size, material, and printed sides. For the quantity, be sure to choose 1 Sample in the dropdown options. Upload your design and follow the rest of the checkout process.
Q: How do I design my box online?
A: Just use your product’s order calculator to indicate the box specs, then click Design Online. This leads you to the online design tool where you can upload your logo and images, add shapes, text, and color. Our box design tool even has a 3D preview of the product as it is designed.
Q: Can I design on the inside of my custom packaging box?
A: Yes. You can print on all sides and folds of the custom box. Our 3D box design tool lets you select each box section to customize.
Q: How can I get free samples of your printing?
A: You can request a free sample kit by filling out the request form. This sample kit includes printouts of our available paper stocks and coatings. By ordering our sample kit, you can compare various materials and coatings to give you an idea of how your final printed piece will look before ordering.
Q: Do you offer free templates?
A: Yes, we offer free downloadable layout templates to help you get started on your design. You can find these on the Templates tab for any product page. For custom boxes, you’ll need to confirm your order first, and we can send you a dieline template. This is a PDF file that shows the flat layout of your box to help you design the different panels.