- Comes in durable cardstock and corrugated cardboard
- Print in gloss, high-gloss UV or matte coating
- Fast printing and production time
Easy-to-use design tool
Full-color printing inside & out
No minimum quantity to order
Create a Distinct Product Display
- Glossy Aqueous Coating – adds a shiny finish to your box and increases the design’s saturation. Perfect for colorful designs.
- Matte Aqueous Coating – adds a muted sheen that protects the design from fingerprints.
- High-Gloss UV Coating – adds a sleek, vibrant finish. Improves the box’s durability and makes it abrasive-resistant.
- Soft-Touch Laminate – adds a velvety soft protective finish with a matte effect. Ideal for luxury packaging.
Custom Product Boxes for Every Kind of Item
Design custom product boxes that will stand out along a store shelf or captivate attention on your storefront display. At NextDayFlyers, you can create a full-colored box packaging for any kind of product in minutes with our online design tool. Create retail boxes for cosmetics, candles, soap, and other best-selling items.
Product boxes can be ordered in different styles depending on your use. The Straight Tuck End style is popular for retail displays.
Set the specifications of your custom printed product boxes such that your logo or company name stands out and customers get all the necessary information. Select from a wide range of coatings, durable cardstock or corrugated cardboard, and sizes.
Product Boxes in Any Size for Every Shape
Print your preferred style within a wide range of sizes. Choose from the following ranges for the interior of your custom printed product box:
- Length: 0.75” - 30”
- Width: 0.75” - 20”
- Depth: 1.75” - 20”
A Faster Process Every Step of the Way
Compared to traditional custom box manufacturers, NextDayFlyers produces your order faster from start to finish. See how soon your request will arrive with these typical times:
Get your order printed and ready for shipping in as fast as 4-5 business days when you choose our Rush Production option. Learn more about our guaranteed turnarounds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can order 1 sample box that will be printed according to your chosen size, coating, and material. Select “1 Sample” on our online calculator. Sample box orders take 5 business days to produce.
If you’re designing a product box for the first time, it’s important to get the sizing right. Measure the dimensions of your product so that you can get a good idea of how big or how small your box should be. Follow these steps to measure:
- Overall length – Lay your product upright on a flat surface. Use a ruler to measure the vertical side of the product.
- Overall width – Turn the product and lay it on its side. Measure the vertical side of the item to get your overall width.
- Overall depth – Rotate the item again and measure the shortest side to get the depth.
Make sure that your box has enough space for the product and other accessories or manuals that you may have to ad
If you already have a product box that you want to redesign, you’ll want to get an accurate measurement of your box. Follow these steps to measure your box:
- Measure the length from the left to the right side of the box.
- Measure the width from the front to the back sides of the box.
- Measure the depth from the top to the bottom parts of the box.
Our easy-to-use online design tool lets you create a box online with its simple and intuitive interface. Here you can add text, color, and images to the interior and exterior of the box. You’ll even get a 3D preview of the product box as it is designed.
To use the online design tool, select “Design Your Mailer Box Online” on the calculator.
Yes. After creating your design on our online tool, or during checkout after requesting a dieline template, select the option to request a PDF proof for your approval. Printing starts after you approve the proof.
Yes, you can create a design or add color to the box interior for printing.
Yes. We have a variety of special features available that are not yet listed on our site. Simply call or email a box specialist for a custom quote.