Written By: Leslie Taylor | Article Date: January 07, 2021
Designing custom packaging is a breeze with our easy-to-personalize boxes. We take away the complexity of the design process and distill it into a few steps that only takes minutes. When you use our online design tool, you can create a totally unique custom box in just a few clicks.
Whether you’re new to e-commerce or a long-time retailer looking to refresh your product packaging, NextDayFlyers is the online printing company you can count on. Our easy-to-personalize boxes take a short time to work on yet leave a lasting impact that’s sure to make you or your brand unforgettable.
Getting Started on Your Custom Box Design
Choose your box
- Product box – Make your items stand out. Product boxes are a versatile packaging choice that work well for small items such as cosmetics, beauty products, and retail items.
- Mailer box – The most popular packaging option for e-commerce and subscription boxes. Mailer boxes give you the ability to present your products in an elegant way.
- Shipping box – These are best used for shipping and storing products. We use durable, high-quality corrugated cardboard that offers impact-resistance and protects your items inside.
Choose your size
Design your box
Create the Perfect Custom Box Your Customers Will Love
- Consider the interior – Don't be constrained with printing only on the outside of the box. NextDayFlyers offers inside printing that lets you extend your narrative. You can create a design that starts from the outside and continues on the box’s interior.
- Choose high quality images – One of the biggest pitfalls in custom packaging is using low resolution images. This results in jagged, pixelized images that are unattractive. Make sure to use high resolution pictures that are at least 300 dpi so your images print crisp and sharp.
- Extend the box’s use – The material we use for our custom boxes are 100% recyclable, but you can also introduce elements to your box design to give it more uses. You can add discount coupons customers can cut off and surrender. This adds value to your boxes even if the product is consumed.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the turnaround time for custom boxes?
Standard production time for custom boxes is 20 to 25 business days. An expedited option is also available which takes production down to 6 to 8 business days. Take note this does not include weekends, holidays, and shipping time.
Can I print on the inside of the custom boxes?
Yes, you can print inside, outside, or on both sides of your custom boxes.
What box type is ideal for subscription boxes?
We recommend mailer boxes. These are the perfect style for subscription boxes.
Do you offer sample boxes?
Yes, you can order a sample box. Choose ‘1 Sample’ when placing your order. The turnaround time for a sample is 3 to 5 business days.
How to Create a Custom Box Like an Expert Designer
October 22, 2021 | by NEXTDAYFLYERS
You don’t need a design degree to create custom packaging. Read on for tips on how you can use our online design tool to create unique boxes.
Custom Box Design Tool
July 27, 2021 | by NEXTDAYFLYERS
We go delve into how you can create and customize your boxes. Check out the different box styles, materials, and customization options available for custom boxes.
Small Businesses Stay Ahead of the Competition With Custom Boxes
December 01, 2020 | by NEXTDAYFLYERS
Even small businesses can create a large impact. We feature entrepreneurs who’ve been making great strides thanks to custom packaging.