Spot UV Table Tents
Create Promotions that Pop with Spot UV Table Tents
Spot UV table tents are a visible way for restaurants, stores, and other businesses to promote specials and new products. They’re eye-catching and often the first thing people notice when they sit down at a restaurant table. Spot UV table tents also grab attention in stores as people browse or wait in line for the cashier.
Restaurants can use spot UV table tents to advertise their daily happy hour pricing or a new dessert. Stores can promote add-on items, like earrings or necklaces, as customers wait to check out.
The spot UV coating on table tents enhances your artwork in a few ways:
- Spotlights special pricing and new offerings.
- Creates an attractive, textured background.
- Makes your logo or artwork stand out.
Spot UV table tent printing is an affordable and non-intrusive way to advertise. Print them for your next promotion today.
Make Your Promotions Stand Out and Shine with Spot UV Coating
Spot UV table tents are an effective marketing tool. They’re easy for customers to see and economical for you to print. We offer features to make your custom table tents stand out and shine beautifully:
- Printed on durable 14 pt. or 16 pt. cardstock to last and withstand time and touch.
- Full-color printing to reinforce your brand. Be sure to include a call to action and contact information.
- Protective cardstock with coating on both sides. Choose gloss for an extra shiny look or matte for a subdued, elegant touch against the spot UV’s glow.
- Two size choices, which include 4” x 6” (our most popular) and 5” x 5 ½”.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the table tent layout templates available. We recommend downloading the Adobe Illustrator template for fast and easy preparation of the spot UV section in your file
Vector File Preparation for Spot UV
- Download the template below and open it in Adobe Illustrator application.
- Open the Layers Window to see Guides and Area for Foil/Spot UV
- Start creating your artwork. Ensure it’s being created in the layer named as, “Your Artwork Here”.
- All design elements that need to be in Foil or Spot UV should be placed on a separate layer.
- Save your artwork as a PDF.