Metallic Sell Sheets
Put a Glimmer in Their EyesPrint metallic sell sheets, or sales sheets, as they are often called, to capture the attention of everyone who lays eyes on them. Once you draw them in, use metallic sell sheets to inform and educate people about the products and services you offer. Sell sheets are an effective marketing tool for products, properties, stores, restaurants and more.
The Beauty of Metallic Printing
Metallic sell sheet printing adds shimmer to any color. Silver foil is layered beneath CMYK colors during the printing process resulting in a colorful shine.
You can use multiple colors in foil and add gradients, if you’d like.
Spot UV is available, too. It draws focus to any part of your design with a high gloss coat.
Use Your Own Awesome Artwork
Just upload your design file and our printing experts will check your artwork to make sure it’s print-ready.
If you don’t have your own artwork, it’s no problem at all. You can use one of our free, downloadable file setup templates.
How to Prepare Your Artwork Files
Check to make sure your artwork files meet these requirements:
- Images and artwork should be at least 300 dpi
- Make sure your file is in CMYK color mode
- 1/8" (0.125") bleed around the trim size
- 1/8" (0.125") safe zone inside the trim line—1/4" (0.25") from the bleed line
Follow Guidelines for Spot UV
If you’re using Spot UV, your artwork files should meet these requirements:
- Files must be vector-based
- Avoid using small text or fine lines
- Minimum font size is 7 or 8 pt.
- Border and stroke must be more than 1.5 pt
- Use a 1/16” gap to prevent Spot UV overlap with foil
- Include a Spot UV template file along with a regular full color file so our prepress team can see where the UV will be placed
Can I see a proof before printing starts?
Yes, we offer a free file proofing service to ensure the artwork is error-free before it goes to print. Our highly-skilled prepress team checks your design to see if it meets printing standards. We highly recommend this service—especially if you’re on a tight deadline, in a rush, or have specific design concerns.
Does the printing time include shipment to my address?
Printing time is the number of days it takes to produce your order. We can print metallic sell sheets in 6 business days. To find out when your custom labels will arrive, type your ZIP code after selecting “Estimate Shipping Cost and Delivery Date” in our online calculator.