Spot UV Rack Cards
Attract Buyers With Stunning Spot UV Rack Cards
Print spot UV rack cards to add shine to your advertising. Display eye-catching spot UV rack cards in literature racks near cashiers, or lay them flat on display tables at trade shows or at other events.
The spot UV coating adds a shiny gloss to selected areas of your design. Make your logo pop brilliantly, grab attention with the appearance of a textured background, or make important messaging shine.
Features to Make Your Brand Shine Bright
Draw in new customers with a radiant rack card design. We offer a variety of features to spotlight your brand beautifully:
- Printed on durable 16 pt. cardstock for a premium look that lasts.
- Matte coating to make spot UV shine brightly.
- Full-color printing on one or both sides to enhance your brand.
- Two impactful sizes, including 3.5” x 8.5” (most popular) and 4” x 9.”
Spot UV File Preparation Guidelines
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 points.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 points.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic or foil printing areas. The spot UV areas cannot overlap with the metallic or foil printing sections.
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template layer that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
I am trying to understand the matte or gloss finishing options. How would the IV spot treatment show up on a glossy finish?
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the rack card templates available.