Metallic Greeting Cards
Connect With Customers in a Beautiful Way
Custom greeting card printing is an impactful way to show your customers how much you value them. The elegant shimmer of metallic greeting cards is sure to catch their eye!
Metallic greeting cards are available in full, vivid color. Silver foil is layered beneath the colors you choose to create a stunning sparkle. Want to make your design pop off the card? You can enhance any color by adding gradients for more depth or spot uv coating for a delightful gloss.
Choose Flat or Folded in a Variety of Sizes
We offer a variety of sizes to suit your preferences and custom design. Whether folded or flat, the most common size is 4.25" x 5.5". Folded cards are scored for you and delivered flat.
- 4.25” x 5.5”
- 4.25” x 6”
- 5” x 7”
- 5.5” x 8.5”
- 6” x 6”
- 8.5” x 5.5” (folds to 4.25” x 5.5”)
- 9” x 6” (folds to 4.5” x 6”)
- 12” x 6” (folds to 6” x 6”)
- 10” x 7” (folds to 5” x 7”)
Note: All greeting card sizes come with corresponding envelopes.
Make People Feel Special All Year Long
People love getting cards. It’s personal and meaningful. Whether you give to a business associate, customer or potential client, here are some ways to put custom metallic greeting cards to use.
- Spread joy and celebrate Christmas, the New Year, Memorial Day, Fourth of July—any holiday you deem special
- Express congratulations for reaching a milestone or achievement
- Send best wishes for a work anniversary or birthday
- Say a simple “thank you” for taking time to meet, contributions to the team or just being awesome
How should I prepare my file for metallic printing?
You need to submit two file types for metallic printing orders: the standard CMYK file and the silver foil mask file.
The mask file should show where the metallic printing will be applied. Mark the metallic area with 100% K or black and then render the non-metallic parts in white.
For example, the file below shows that the logo in black will be metallic, while the white background is the non-metallic section.
What are the best design practices for spot UV printing?
- Limit the text’s font size to a minimum of 7 or 8 pts.
- Border and stroke should be above 1.5 pt.
- Place a 1/16” gap between spot UV and metallic printing areas. The spot UV area cannot overlap with the metallic printing section
How should I prepare my file for spot UV printing?
Your regular color file should come with a spot UV template file that shows where to apply the spot UV printing.
Apply 100% K to the section that will have spot UV.
Color all other areas without spot UV as white.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the greeting card layout templates available.