Tips & Bits #17: Funny Twitter Tips and Bits
Twitter is amazing. Do you know what the Twitter record is? Set New Year’s Eve in Japan, a total of 6,939 tweets per second just after the clock struck midnight.
But Twitter is not just for increasing your reach and growing your subscriber base. It can also serve as fodder for some pretty comedic bits.
Here are some great Twitter funnyoneliners
- Forecast for Mothers-To-Be… Showers Expected.
- Remember – with Valentine’s Day only five days away, it’s not too late to break up. RT @juliussharpe
- A man’s best chance of winning any argument with a woman is if he confines it entirely in his own mind. RT @juicymorsel
- People either respect me, or they fear me. Or they point at me and laugh. Actually, mostly that last one. RT @JerryThomas
- Surgeons were the class cut-ups at medical school.
- There are two sides to every argument but I don’t have time to listen to yours.
- I kept my house from freezing this winter by painting it last fall. Gave it an extra coat.
- Morning has broken. Call the repairman. RT @GiggleFlower
- The Classifieds: Dog for sale – Eats anything and is especially fond of children.
Below are 5 of the 10 funny twitter videos selected by mashable.com
For the full list go here.
(please note, watch at your own discretion).
1. Twitter Move Trailer
2. Celebritweets Theater – Taylor Swift
3. Josh Groban Sings Kanye West Tweets
4. Twouble with Twitter
5. Flutter: The New Twitter
My question to you – I wonder if Twitter being so funny is why Google or Facebook might be willing to pay $10 Billion For Twitter? What do you think?