Make a Point During the Pandemic
Whether you’re declaring a testing center open, reminding people to observe sanitary protocols and social distancing measures, or posting clinic schedules, banners are a great way to get your message through to the people around you.
We have a variety of banners for both indoor and outdoor use that can be customized to your specifications. We use high-quality and durable materials for all our products and adhere to the highest standards for production quality and speed.
What Type Works For You?
We currently offer the following banner types:
- Vinyl Banners are made with the thickest and most durable material we have are normally recommended for outdoor conditions but may also be used indoors. Adding a glossy coating boosts color saturation on your designs and keeps prints protected from the impact of extended use.
- Retractables(Available in standard, deluxe, and premium) are lightweight, portable, and are recommended for trade events such as expos and conventions. These vinyl banners are typically rolled up within an aluminum case, then pulled up or out for display.
- Pop-up displays (Available as ready-to-use and straight tension) feature an easy-to-assemble, lightweight aluminum frame and can be used immediately upon delivery. These are handy for event and photobooth backdrops.
- Wind-resistant mesh made of durably vinyl is best for outdoor use as this type is also weather-resistant
- Fabric (Available in standard and tension variants) banners are made of polyester, making them durable and color-fast
- 9 oz. Mesh vinyl
- 12 oz. Scrim vinyl
- 15 oz. vinyl
- 72” x 24” for small interior spaces
- 72” x 36” is the smallest size for outdoor placement
- 72” x 48” is a great option for high traffic areas
- 96” x 48” is ideal for placing on the sides of buildings such as hospitals or testing centers
Durable, High-Quality Materials
Durable, tear-resistant, and capable of standing up even to the harshest weather conditions are what sets our materials apart from the competition.
Our vinyl banners are recommended for outdoor use, as the material is both durable and weather-resistant.
Available variants and thicknesses are as follows:
These are available in the following sizes:
All our fabric banners are made with 9 oz. polyester fabric, making them washable, scratchproof, and wrinkle-resistant. Available sizes range from 24” x 36” (the smallest size) to 96” x 120”.
Our banners are finished with a 1” hem on all sides to prevent fraying and increase durability. Based on specifications, a 2” or 3” pole pocket or evenly spaced metal grommets may be added for ease of assembly and/or display.
Get Them Quick
Vinyl banners can be produced within one (1) to three (3) business days, while fabric banners need a three-business-day production time.
Order sizes range from one (1) piece to as many as 25.
Upload your print-ready file online or download one of our templates to start bulk poster printing today. All orders are ready for shipping upon approval of your print-ready file.
Need a Layout Template?
Download any of the vinyl banner layout templates available.