Pouches and Bags
Keep products freshly sealed in high-quality custom pouches. We offer high-quality packaging printing for everything you need to boost your product presentation.
Pouches and Bags
Custom Pouches and Bags: Protect Products and Retain Freshness
There’s never been a more versatile type of packaging than custom pouches and bags. Stand-up and flat pouches are popular among manufacturers alike because they offer many benefits, from affordability to ease of use.
Pouches are adaptable to any product. Compared to rigid box packaging, custom pouches can stay flat or expand to accommodate your items. The flat bags are thin and lightweight, ideal for singles, samples, and any products offered in few quantities. Stand-up pouches have a bottom-gusset that expands when filled, so these are ideal for products with heavier volume. You can even store liquids in these pouches without worrying about spillage.
Custom pouches are an economical packaging alternative. Since they’re made of lightweight material, pouches and bags also cost less to transport and don’t take up too much room in storage.
Stand-up pouches are convenient and easy to use. Round-type or euro-style hang-holes for suspended displays can be punched on the top rim of each custom pouch. You can print on coffee pouches, packaging for cosmetics, snacks, and anything else that fits. You can choose to add resealable zippers to keep your products fresh after they’ve been opened.
Printing with NextDayFlyers is quick and hassle-free. Just select your preferred printing specs on our website order calculator, upload your design, get a free file proof, and we’ll have your order ready for shipping in just a few business days.
Why Print With NextDayFlyers?
We guarantee not just high-quality products but an easy and convenient online printing experience for our customers.
- Customize to your exact requirements. Our products can be personalized to suit all types of products. Custom boxes can even be adjusted to fit the precise size of your merchandise. Our online order calculator shows all the personalization options available for your chosen product.
- Complimentary file checks, free templates, and an easy online design tool. Proofing ensures your designs are press-ready and will print according to your exact requirements.
- Guaranteed turnarounds. Your time is important. That’s why our process makes it easy for you to get a quote, design your products, and receive your order faster than other printing suppliers and box manufacturers.
How to Design Effective Custom Packaging?
Choose a suitable material for your product and design. Custom pouch high-barrier films come in white, clear, and metallized options.
- Clear Barrier Film is crease and crack proof. It is perfect for showing the contents of the bag to customers.
- White Barrier Film offers a good solid background for full-color printing.
- Metallized Barrier Film gives a glossy, metallic appearance for a more eye-catching design.
Print custom pouches today. If you have questions or need some help getting started, our friendly printing experts are ready to assist you. Contact us at 855-898-9870 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What pouch size should I order?
You must check the amount or volume you plan to store in one pouch. Size 3.25" x 4.75" x 2", our smallest option, can store up to 1 oz. Our largest 12" x 12.5" x 3.5" can store up to 16 oz.
Can I store food products in custom pouches?
Yes. Custom pouches are among the most suitable packaging for food products. The high-barrier film we use keeps food secure, prolongs the shelf life, and will not affect its taste or smell.
How long does it take for my custom packaging to arrive?
You can use the order calculator to check estimated delivery dates and costs. Just indicate your preferred product specifications, printing turnaround time, and ZIP code.
How do I get a free file check for my packaging designs?
After you upload your design, select the PDF Proof option, and we will email you a proof file for approval. You can check for the trim, color accuracy, content, and other aspects of the proof to ensure it prints according to your exact requirements. We will only proceed with printing once you have approved the PDF proof.
Do you offer free templates?
Yes, we offer free blank templates you can download to help you get started on your design. You can find these on the Templates tab for any product page.
These are blank file templates that contain the proper bleed, trim, and safety zone for you to lay out your design correctly. You can use these templates on any editing software.