For easy, practical, and affordable packaging that fits all types of products, look no further than NextDayFlyers.
Flexible Packaging: Store Your Products in Adjustable Pouches
Choosing the perfect packaging for your products can be challenging and expensive, mainly when you’re limited to traditional, rigid packaging options. Custom pouches are rapidly becoming the most popular flexible packaging in any industry. More brands and businesses are looking for alternative ways to store their products in practical and affordable packaging that maintains quality and integrity.
Print custom packaging with NextDayFlyers today. We guarantee not just high-quality packaging but an easy and convenient online printing experience for our customers.
Our flexible packaging options can be personalized to your suit all types of products. We also offer complimentary file checks and free templates. Proofing ensures your designs are press-ready and will print according to your exact requirements.
In a rush? Don’t worry. We are the leading online printer for guaranteed printing turnarounds. Order today, and we can get your prints ready for shipping in just a few business days.
The Benefits of Flexible Packaging
Custom pouches offer a wide variety of benefits that you don’t usually get with traditional packaging.
- Flexible packaging is adjustable to your product size. You can even store liquids in custom pouches without worrying about spillage! Pouches come with various size options that expand and stand up or stay flat to accommodate items. The flat bags are thin and lightweight, ideal for singles, samples, and any products offered in few quantities. Stand-up pouches have a bottom-gusset that expands when filled, so these are ideal for products with heavier volume.
- Custom packaging is more affordable. Pouches weigh less and don’t take up too much room in storage so that you can save on inventory and transport costs. You can ship more products, save storage space, and improve your profit margins.
- Custom pouches protect your products. Widely used in the food industry, pouches and bags are made of heavy-duty barrier film that keeps items fresh while extending their shelf life. The material also helps block moisture, oxygen, and external odors from permeating your product.
- Flexible packaging is convenient for both retailers and consumers. You can add round-type or euro-style hang-holes for suspended displays to save space on retail shelves. Add resealable zippers to keep your products protected after they’ve been opened. Customers find pouches more practical because of the resealable zippers that keep the contents fresh.
How to Design Effective Flexible Packaging
Choose a suitable material for your product and design. Custom pouch high-barrier films come in white, clear, and metallized options.
- Clear Barrier Film is crease and crack-proof. It is perfect for showing the contents of the bag to customers.
- White Barrier Film offers a good solid background for full-color printing.
- Metallized Barrier Film gives a glossy, metallic appearance for a more eye-catching design.
Ensure your design is press-ready. Before you upload your design, make sure your file is press-ready. Run through our checklist for the proper file set up so your design prints accurately and according to your expectations. File dimensions should match the size of your order. All images should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or more. Make sure nothing gets trimmed off by taking note of the bleed, trim marks, and content within the safety zone.
Print custom pouches today. If you have questions or need some help getting started, our friendly printing experts are ready to assist you. Contact us at 855-898-9870 or send an email to email@example.com.
Flexible Packaging Frequently Asked Questions
Can I store food items in pouches?
Yes, our custom pouches are widely used for food products. They’re made of high-barrier material with an oxygen transfer rate (OTR) of .06 to .065, keeping oxidization, moisture, and external odors out.
What pouch size do I order?
You must check how much product you plan to store in one pouch. Size 3.25" x 4.75" x 2", our smallest option, can store up to 1 oz. Our largest 12" x 12.5" x 3.5" can store up to 16 oz. When in doubt, we recommend going one size larger than the estimated capacity.
When will I receive my packaging order?
You can use the product calculator to check for your order’s estimated delivery date. Just input your preferred product specs, printing turnaround time, and ZIP code to view the shipping options and costs.
How do I get a free file check for my packaging designs?
After you upload your design, select the PDF Proof option, and we will email you a proof file for approval. You can check for the trim, color accuracy, content, and other aspects of the proof to ensure it prints according to your exact requirements. We will only proceed with printing once you have approved the PDF proof.
Can I use a separate editing application for my designs?
Yes, of course. Just upload your design on the website once it’s ready. We offer free blank templates you can download to help you get started on your design. You can find these on the Templates tab for any product page. These are blank file templates that contain the proper bleed, trim, and safety zone for you to layout your design correctly. You can use these templates on any editing software.