Make Your Brand More Visible With Logo Stickers
Cut-to-Size Logo Stickers
Choose the Right Format: Cut-to-Size, Roll, or Sheet
Printed on white sticker paper or white vinyl, these logo stickers are ideal for small-batch orders. They are individually cut and can be applied manually.
- Available in several standard sizes starting from 1.5” x 2.5”
- Comes in four shapes: square, rectangle, oval, and circle
- Can be coated in matte, gloss, or high-gloss UV.
- Minimum order of 25 pieces for our cut-to-size logo stickers
- Standard printing time of three (3) business days
- Expedited printing time is next business day
Roll Logo Stickers
Roll stickers come in a 3” core cylinder, which fits standard label dispensers so applying them on your products or packaging is faster and easier.
- Available in BOPP (white, silver, and clear), vinyl, white sticker paper, and textured paper
- Wide range of sizes starting from 0.5” x 1”
- Come in four shapes: square, rectangle, circle, and oval
- Custom shape option
- Matte or gloss coating
- Minimum order quantity is 250 pieces
- Standard printing time is six (6) business days
- Expedited printing time is two (2) and four (4) business days.
Sheet Logo Stickers
Sheet stickers come in a 8.5” x 11” sticker sheet. You can print multiple stickers on one sheet depending on sticker size.
- Smallest sticker size is 2.685” x 1” and largest is 5” x 4”
- Maximum of 30 stickers per sheet and minimum is 4 stickers
- Available in uncoated white sticker paper or high-gloss white sticker paper
- Minimum order quantity is 25 sheets
- Standard printing time is three (3) business days
- Expedited printing time is one (1) business day
Frequently Asked Questions
Does printing time include shipping time?
No, it doesn’t. Printing time strictly refers to the business days used in producing your logo stickers. Take note that business days do not include weekends and national holidays.
Do you offer any design template that I can use?
Yes, we do offer free downloadable blank templates that you can use to design your logo stickers. They are compatible with most design software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Microsoft Publisher.
What color mode should I use for my logo sticker design?
Our preferred color mode is CMYK. If your artwork is not set on CMYK, just let us know and we can easily do this for you. Check out more information on file preparation on this page.