Customize Event Invitations That Get Noticed
- Achieve this look for your invite by choosing foil invitations.
- Use thick 16 pt. cardstock for wedding invitations.
- Invite people to a restaurant launch with food-shaped cards.
- Use 14 pt. cardstock flat invitations for special events.
- Add perforations to create instant tear-off stubs.
- Perforated invitations are best for dinner or cocktail events.
|Very affordable, reliable, and convenient website. Will be using for sure in the future.
|The customer service was great and the product too.
|Uploaded the design, and there it was! was quick and fast and what i ordered!